Comfort and confessions

• Shuichi's PoV •

"Shumai...." He said, his tears clearing "W-was that too cliche?" I asked "No it was...." he started "Beautiful. I-I... Y-You saved me again" he said burying his face in my chest, hugging me. I hugged back. "Thank you..." he said "It's okay" I replied

"I love you"

"I love you too"

We hugged for a bit until I could tell he was asleep. I laid both of us down and propped myself up with my elbow, I played with his hair and looked at his face... all of his pain would disappear... I just know it. He eventually woke up and looked at me... he smiled. Before jumping up and hugging me again "A-Ah!" I yelped in surprise "Nee-heehe! You're so easy to tease Shuichi!" He said. I laughed and hugged him back. He pulled away and just looked at me, making direct eye contact. He knew this made me nervous. I blushed and looked away but he grabbed my face and made me look at him. This made me blush even more. He just stared until he burst out laughing and so did I. "Aaah.... that was funny" he said "Yeah hehe.."

After a while of chatting and laughing I had just remembered something I had been meaning to tell Kokichi for a while... something I was quite insecure, but happy about... "O-Oh, Kokichi I should tell you..." I said my voice trailing off as I looked away "Hm? What's up?" He asked. I could tell he was concerned but I couldn't look him in the eyes right now. "Well I'm um... I-I'm t-transgender.." I said. He just stared for a moment before inching closer and bringing my head up "Shumai is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen." He said. I blushed heavily "A-Ah.. I-I..." I stuttered out. He smiled "It dosent bother me at all!" He said. I let out a shaky sigh of relief I didn't know I was holding in "Th-Thank you." I said. He smiled and hugged me "I.. have to ask though. What was your dead name?" He asked, pulling away "Sachi." I said quietly "Nice" he replied. He had on a gentle smile, loving and sweet. As if telling me that we would help each other. "I'm glad your okay with it, I was a bit worried..." I said "Whaaaat? Why would I be against trans people?" He asked jokingly "I guess so" I said. He took both of my hands in his. He finally seemed like he was getting his confidence back, which made me happy. "You have nothing to worry about at all, Shumai." He said. I was speechless, honestly I don't know what I was expecting. "Im happy for you honestly! It shows you're even stronger than I anticipated! Like a big rock who refuses to move for the transphobes!" He said happily. "Nee-heehee! Like I said, you have nothing to worry about." He said. "Thank you, a-again... Your support m-means the world." I said, I was so happy right now... He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. He blushed, softly smiling. I blushed too.

I was just so happy...

He made me happy...

Kokichi makes me happy...

I hugged him suddenly, putting one hand on the back of his head, the other at his side. After a second he hugged me back, soothing any pain I would have in that moment. I couldn't explain it, just the little things made me love him even more... he was just... perfect. Every little thing about him, I loved. We pulled away and started talking and joking

*Time skip brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood tsundere: Hajime Hinata!*

It was dark now and we had decided that we would just go to bed early, because neither of us were hungry. We settled down and got changed. We had started keeping Pjs at each other's dorms so that whichever dorm we stayed at, we had pjs. We laid down and huddled up to each other. He looked tired... "Did you ever get comments from transphobes?" He asked "Yeah." I replied "Liiiike?" He asked "Hmm.. a freak, batshit crazy, cross dresser, a delusional weirdo, a girl... y know, that stuff" I said. He frowned "That's awful... sorry I asked.." he said quietly "No no! It's alright! I really don't mind talking about it!" I said. He smiled weakly and buried his face in my chest... I reached my arm around his waist and pulled him closer. I used my other hand to play with his hair, which earned a sigh from him. His body eventually fell limp and he fell asleep... I soon followed...

• Kokichi's PoV •

There I was, in the flower field again. I took a deep breath, knowing I was safe here. I started walking to Kaede and I eventually found her. She wasn't playing piano this time. She was sitting on a pretty bench decorated with fairy lights and other decorations of such, looking over the sea of flowers and hills. "Hey Kaede." I said "Hello" She replied "So how are things?" She asked, I sat down next to her "Did you know Shuichi was transgender?" I asked "Oh! He is? That's great!" She said happily "Yeah!" I said back as the dream faded to black and I heard her say "Bye bye!". I liked these chats I had with Kaede. They were definitely better than the usual traumatising nightmares I had every night. But, even so, this dream was ending.

I woke up to Shuichi looking at me, propped up on his elbow. He looked tired, but happy. "Morning." He said. I looked back, I loved him like this, these little moments we had. "Mornin'" I said "We woke up a little early today so we can lie in" he said

"Shuichi?"
"Yeah?"
"Um, if you're okay with it. I have some questions for ya about.. you being trans..." I said nervously. He looked surprised but not angry or sad. "Sure." He said "Okay... so um. Tell me the timeline!" I said. I was sort of scared that he would be offended by something I said, of something I did. I was just nervous overall. "Oh, sure." He said "W-Wait, a-are you sure you're okay with this? L-Like a-are you really sure?? I-Isn't this like a-a little sudden for you??" I asked frantically "Kokichi." He said "You don't have to worry about it. I don't mind at all. You're my boyfriend and you can ask me anything! If you were a stranger than it would be a different story of course, but, you're not! You're a very special person Kokichi. And that gives you the right to ask. And plus, I probably owe you this information to you since I've been keeping it so long." He said laughing "R-Really?" I asked "Yes. Now, you were asking about my timeline?" He asked, sitting up. "Y-Yeah" I said, sitting up also. "So..." he started

A/N  W O R D S: 1250
Heyaaaaa! I'm back again with another chapter bois. Just in case somebody is offended, I am a cis girl of 12 years old and I don't know a ton about the trans community so don't come at me if I get something wrong lol. I mean well and I want to be as inclusive as possible :3 Soooo yea! Thx for reading!

-Absolute_Moron080