Magic!

A/N Hey everyone, I'm sorry for doing Kokichi's PoV so much, it's just a bit easier anyway I'll let u read now
-Author-Chan <3

• Kokichi's PoV •

I woke up slowly to Shuichi reading his book, he looked adorable like that, I shifted to sit up until I felt a sudden pain in my wrists "Ah!" I yelped before falling into my back again and sucking air through my teeth because of the immense amount of sudden pain "A-Ah! Kokichi!" Shuichi said while propping me up himself and taking my wrists and observing them, turning them around before seeing the problem. Blisters and ugly scabs opened up and bleeding heavily. "From what I can see, you moved your hands around while sleeping a bit too rough for them, so the scabs opened up and started to bleed" he said before getting up to go get bandages from the bathroom. I just looked at the sheets in embarrassment as he came back with bandages and started to bandage my wrists. "Don't be embarrassed Kokichi, it's okay I'll change the sheets" he frowned as he finished and I got up. We got dressed and walked out the door, hand in hand "Today is the magic show right?" I asked "yeah it is... the gym in the afternoon" "Yay!" I said as we walked into the dining hall.

After breakfast me, Shuichi, and everyone else headed to the gym for Himiko's magic show. I saw a big fish tank against the wall of the gym below the window, I saw Himiko looking nervous at the side of the tank and Tenko trying to calm her down. Angie was explaining the concept of a curtain to Keeboy while everyone else was chatting amongst themselves.

And then the show started

"A-Alright everyone! I, the amazing Himiko will jump into this glass tank! And then I will try to get out, and if I don't a-all of these d-daaangerous piranhas will be dunked into the tank!" Himiko said with a stutter "Hm.. I do not remember filling the piranha tank up that much... oh well! It must be Atua's doing!" Angie said quietly to herself before saying "Alright Himiko! Time to ju-" "Hold on!" Tenko exclaimed "I didn't know there was dangerous piranha's involved!!" "Well that's just part of the trick! Sorry~" Angie said sweetly, I just rolled my eyes and kept watching Himiko.

"Now then! It's time for The Amaaazing Himiko to jump into the tank! Go on Himiko!" Angie said as Himiko slowly inched towards the tank, and then jumped in with a splash! "I will now close this curtain." Angie said as we saw her silhouette Angie pulled the curtain so we couldn't see anything. As she did though I got a sudden pang of dread. Tenko looked nervous, as did I. Shuichi gave my hand a supportive squeeze and I felt a little better, but I was still worried for Himiko. "And now we will start the timer!" Angie explained as a big alarm clock looking thing displayed the 1:00 minute timer "One minute?!" Tenko shouted "Shhhhh!" Angie hissed as the clock started ticking down. We heard splashing around and we were all getting more and more worried about Himiko. After a minute had almost passed Gonta suddenly stood up "Gonta no can watch this anymore!! Must save Himiko!!" He said and ran up to the tank stairs "Gonta! What are you doing??" Angie asked "Gonta is saving Himiko!" Gonta said as he looked into the tank "Huh? Gonta no see anything?" Gonta said, I was confused at this, where was Himiko? "What? Where's Himiko?!" Tenko asked frantically "Gonta not know-"

SPLASH!

"Aaaand the time limit is up!" Angie said happily, pulling the curtain for us to see what was inside.

We all got up and saw...

"Ryoma?!" I asked as my breath hitched

Screams of terror rang throughout the gym

Screams of terror rang throughout the gym. But all I heard was white noise and static while tears streamed down my face. Shuichi squeezed my hand as he just looked in shock...

"Ta daaaa! The amazing Himiko has escaped... huh?" Himiko said as she turned around to look at the tank along with all of us "H-Huh..? AAAAHH!" Himiko screamed as she fell backwards. I got chills down my spine, my fingers, my entire body felt numb as screams rang through my body.

I started hyperventilating and fell to my knees "No no no no no NO NO NO NO NOO!" I cried as Shuichi crouched down and traced circles into my back, he whispered sweet nothings into my ear to calm me down as I cried. "Not... another.. d-death..." I whispered, "Shhhh... it's okay.. I'm here..." Shuichi whispered to me as the monitor came on.

*Ding Dong Dong Ding*

"Dun dun duuuuun! A body has been discovered! Please gather.. oh your all here~ Now, after a certain amount of time a class trial will be held." Monokuma spoke and then appeared and gave us all the Monokuma file. I didn't take mine though, Shuichi had to take it. "Hey! Sidekick!" "Hey Kaito, um.. sidekick..?" "Yep! Another nickname! You're my sidekick now! Anyway, me and Maki-roll will investigate for now, okay? It seems like you've got another problem on your hands..." He said as he gestured to me "Oh, okay. Thank you, Kaito." Shuichi gave him a smile before slowly bringing me to my feet and walking me to the nearest chair so I could sit down. I was sobbing and people were looking at me, but I didn't care. "Hey, hey... Shhhh... it's okay..." he whispered to me as we both sat down. "I-I'm s-s-sorry... f-for crying.. s-so much...." I apologised "Hey.. Shh... it's okay.. don't apologise for crying... it's a normal reaction" Hugged me tightly and intertwined his fingers with mine. "..." "I'm here.... I love you..." He said "I love you too..." I said loud enough for him to hear. He kissed my forehead gently and hugged me again "you can go investigate now.." I said quietly "Hmm... will you be okay?" "I'll be okay" I smiled weakly at him and he smiled back. "Okay but.. if you need *anything* then wave me over" he said before walking away and joining Kaito and Maki

I didn't want to just sit around like I did last time...

I wanted to help!

And so I did.

Shuichi had left my Monokuma file behind just in case I wanted it, so I picked it up and started walking towards the others, ready to do whatever it takes to find this culprit!

A/N   W O R D S: 1127
Lol sorry for all the angst in this chapter but y know

Author-Chan^^