Chapter 11: Introductions

-------------

"Nice to meet you! I'm Kuroo Tetsuro. I go to Nekoma with Kenma. I've had the pleasure of playing against your son in some practice matches." Tsukishima expected Kuroo to make quick friends with his mom and brother, though that didn't make him happy.

Kenma just crossed his legs and continued playing on his PSP, trying to ignore all the noise. His phone buzzed and he paused his game. He looked at his phone and saw a bunch of notifications from multiple group chats.

Neko GC

Yaku: Istg Lev when I find you I will kill you

FutureAce: You'll never find me Yaku-san!

Yaku: Watch me

Kyanma: What did he do this time?

Yaku: The idiot decided it would be a good idea to TRAP ME IN A CLOSET

Tora: It was funny tho!!

FutureAce: Yamamoto told me to!

Yaku: Yamamoto you little- Lev if you tell me where he is then I'll pardon you for your crimes

FutureAce: We're both at his house

Tora: LEV YOU TRAITOR

Yaku: Thanks :) btw Inuoka let me out

SunshineCat: I'M SORRY, YAKU IS SCARY

Tora: Time to r u n

Yaku: :))

Kyanma:....

Kenma had no words for what just happened. "Kuroo, look at our team group chat. I think Yaku is going to kill Yamamoto."

"What? Wait why am I surprised?"

Tsukishima looked between the two, confused. Kuroo looked at the chat and showed Tsukishima, who couldn't help but laugh. "That guy is really similar to Tanaka. Lucky for him, our short members are incapable of murder."

Kuroo laughed at that. "They could be, but their personalities make them unable to harm someone on purpose."

Kenma looked back at his phone. 'Pretty Setters?' He wondered when that chat was made. He decided to check it out.

Pretty Setters

CrowMom: Kageyama I swear if you and Hinata don't STOP PRACTICING

CrowMom: Wait wrong chat, Hinata isn't here

SetterSoul:...but we want to practice...

GrandKing: Karasuno is WILD

Pudding: Say hi to Shoyo for me

Creampuff: And the rare pudding cat has arrived to say hi to someone who isn't here

CrowMom: Feeling the love :')

SetterSoul: ???

SetterSoul: I'll say hi to him for you Kenma

Pudding: Thanks...

"Are Shoyo and your setter always practicing?" Kenma wondered how someone could be so hyper and excited about sports. He hated getting tired so why would someone do it on purpose when they didn't have to?

Tsukishima nodded. "The freak duo practice more than they are supposed to. They tire themselves out before matches too. It's dumb."

Akiteru wiped away a fake tear and leaned on his mother. "Look mom, Kei is making friends!"

Momma Tsukishima nodded, also playing along and pretending to cry. "Our little boy is growing up so fast."

Tsukki glared at his brother and mom. "Don't you guys have...I don't know, tourist things to do?"