Hayley. (three days ago)

THREE DAYS AGO, BEFORE APOLLO AND ZEUS'S BICKERING.

★★★★

"wake up sleepy head" Zara's voice woke me as she cooed, running her fingers through her brown sugar hair. Her mahogany eyes sparkled with excitement and a hint of amusement.

Her brown skin glowed under the dimly lit room. She wore jeans and a plain white shirt. Taking long strides s she settled on a couch at the corner of the room.

I stretched out like a cat, yawning before tossing the sheets off and pushing my hair out of my face as I sat up. She opened the windows, lifting the curtains, allowing rays of sunshine in.

"Good morning Zara."

"You know you have a lot of work to do today." She said excitedly.

"Work? Nobody views our vlog." I said. We've been vlogging for almost six months now and it's been useless.

"Yass they do girl! Remember that video you got anonymously? That video of gods living on mount Olympia?" She asked.

"Yeah I do. What about it?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair. I still didn't understand what she was trying to say.

Three months ago, we got a video anonymously. It was a partially blurred video of a place in Golden City called Mount Olympia. It had a slight description written :Mount Olympia, Home of gods on Earth, House of Zeus.

I definitely wanted to ignore the video since I couldn't believe a mansion on a mountain was home to gods, most especially Zeus. But, Zara insisted we upload it to be sure of it's source and how legit it was.

I'd posted it after so many persuasion but since then, I no longer visited that stupid vlog channel. What use is having 6 followers only for 6 months.

"Haven't you seen the views? The comments? Have you even visited the vlog channel?" She said, rolling her eyeballs at me

Walking to my closet I took of my clothes, reaching for my peach colored bathrobe, " I have no reason to. The vlog is useless anyways." I ended in a brusque tone, tugging on my bathrobe.

"Well, you have every reason to now. That video got us one thousand viewers. " She replied, crossing her hands at her chest.

" No fucking way!" I stared at her, wide-eyed.

"Yes fucking way. The video went viral and a lot of people believes somehow, somewhere, Mount Olympia exists right here in the heart of Golden City."

I couldn't contain the laughter as they burst out, wave after wave. She stared at me confused and unsure of the cause of my laughter.

"You can't be serious. One thousand viewers? Over a fake video sent anonymously? What fools believe there's Olympus on Earth? You think Zeus would leave the luxury in the skies to come live on Earth? Not just anywhere–our Golden City? That's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard." I concluded, wiping off the tears caused by the excess laughing episode I just went through.

She pulled out her phone from her purse and after some scrolling,  grabbed my hand placing the phone in it.

"See for yourself."

And I did. One thousand viewers! Plus over five hundred comments, some caught my attention as I scrolled through them.

"They want me to find out if this video is real! " I blurted out.

"Yes they do. Some of them believes it's true, while some don't. But, if you go check it out, think about the millions of followers and viewers. You know what that means right?" She said, grinning excitedly.