Chapter 1

3rd person POV

There was once two brothers born, twins to be exact. The older twin with deep dark purple eyes was named Nightmare and his younger twin with bright yellow eyes was named Dream. Both of their parents could see that they were different in many ways, but they still hoped that they would get along. Sadly this was not the case with the two brothers. The twins grew up hating each other, they would break out into fights and arguments that only felled there hatred for each other. As the twins got older the oldest of the two Nightmare started to change into a monster as other would call him, but the child did not see himself as a monster, no what he saw was a powerful and strong being. As the years went on the two brothers started to make a new life and new family for themselves. Dream took over the North side of the two with his gang called the stars and Nightmare took over the west side with his gang the Moons. Their hatred has only gotten worse as time went on and now there is a war between the two gangs. The gangs would always fight each other and do everything they could to end the other. Now in the present time they may be some hope for these two gangs.

Ink's POV

I was sitting in my room like always since I didn't want to be a part of groups meeting on how to get rid of the Moons. I never really liked much of the fighting that they would do, but lucky for me I was never a port of all of the actually fighting for two reasons I was the youngest one in the gang and Dream didn't want for me to get hurt.

"Hey there baby boy."

Speaking of Dream. I looked over to my door to see Dream our leader leaning agents the door frame. I gave small wave as we both made eye content. Dream stood up straight and walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. I gave Dream a small sad smile as I turned away from him, only to be pulled into his lap. I let out a small yelp at caused Dream to chuckle. I let out a side sigh and dream seemed too noticed as he turned me around to face him.

"What's wrong baby boy?" Dream asked me in a concerned voice.

"I'm just having an off day I guess." I told him

"Well I know how to make it a better day." Dream said with a smirk.

Before I could ask what Dream pulled me into a loving and warm kiss. I happily returned the kiss to my lover. I felt Dream lick my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily did. I felt Dream slide his tong into my mouth. We separated from the kiss with a string of saliva connecting our two mouths. My face was covered in a dark rainbow blush causing me to hide my face into this leather jacket. Dream chuckled at my reaction as he held me closer to him.

"See now doesn't feel better?" Dream asked in a flirty tone that only caused me to chuckle as I pulled myself closer to him.

"You always did know how to make me feel better Dreamy." I said was small chuckle.

"Of course I do baby boy. After all we have been together for 5 years now." Dream same as he laid down on my bed pulling me down with him.

But it is true Dream and I have been dating for 5 years now. Even with this stupid gang war he was having with his brother I wouldn't trade those 5 years for anything. I always felt safe and loved when I was around Dream. I knew that he would protect me from anything that was a threat, but sometimes I was afraid of how far he would take it.

"Hey boss." I was brought out of my thoughts by Blue getting our attention. Dream sat up bringing me with him as he shot Blue a death stare.

"What is it Blue can't you see that we were both in the middle of something?" Dream asked causing Blue to shrink in his shrink in his jacket. Trust me when I tell you this, but the last thing that anyone wants to do in our gang in piss off Dream.