Chapter 6

Ink's POV

My eyes slowly started to flutter open as I took in my surroundings. My vison was blurry, but after a few blinks my vison cleared and I realized that I was back in my room. I looked around my room to see that it was still dark out, but my eyes soon landed on a figure that was lying with its head at the foot of my bed. I got a closer look only to realize that it was Dream. I could see that he had bugs under his eyes and dried tears still on his face. My soul hurt to see him like this, so I got up and pulled him in the bed with me. I wiped the dried tears from his eyes and placed a small kiss on his forehead. Dream smiled in his sleep and I blushed a small rainbow blush. I held Dream close to me as he curled up into me more.

After a few hours Dream stared to stir in his sleep and in no time his eyes fluttered opened. The moment our eyes met he smiled bight and pulled my into a warm and loving kiss that I happily returned. I could feel Dream asking for entrance and I simple parted my mouth just enough for him to slip his tong into my mouth. Dream quickly clamed dominance over me like always, so the two of parted for air and we looked into each other's eyes. His soft loving gaze soon turned into of anger and frustration. It shocked me; I didn't know why he was so angry all of a sudden. I knew that look in his eyes well it was the same look that he would have when he was ready to kill someone. It scared me, I started to shake as I shifted away from Dream only to be grabbed by my and pulled close to Dreams face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Dream yelled as I started to shack more.

I couldn't get a single word out, as tears started to form in my eyes. I don't yet it why he was so mad at me it's not like I chose to be captured or anything. His grip tightens on my arm as I looked me dead in the eye sockets. I tried to pull my arm out of his grip, but it was no use. The tears in my eyes started to fall and at this point I was shacking so bad. With that I soon realized that I was have another panic attack, I don't even remember the last time had one. My breath started to speed up, as flash backs from my past came into my mind. I opened my eyes slightly to see Dream's expression quickly soften into one of fear and regret.

"Ink, I sorry I didn't mean to yell or hurt you. I'm sorry, please just calm down its ok don't cry." Dream said in a soft voice as he pulled me into a tight and warm hug.

Dream started to rub my back in a soothing way to try and calm down. I tried to tell him that it was ok and I forgave him, but the only thing that came out from my mouth was load sobs.

"Shh.....shhh.... It's ok Ink I'm right here. Nothing is going to hurt you now, I promise. Don't cry I'm right and I promise that everything is going to be ok." Dream whispered in my ear in a soft and loving voice. After some time my sobs stopped and it was only reduced to small hick ups and whippers.

"See everything is ok." Dream told me as he lifted up my chine with one finger.

Our eyes met once more and Dream cupped my ink smudged cheek, I leaned into the familiar touch of his hand. Dream took his thumb and started to wipe away my fallen tear, a small smile was plastered on his face as he pulled me into a loving kiss. The two of us soon separated from the short kiss and I buried my face into his chest feeling happy that he was no long made at me.

"Baby boy I'm so sorry that I yelled and hurt you like that. I just lost my temper and you know that I can't control what I do when that happens." Dream said in a soft voice and he held me close to him.

"I know Dreamy I'm not mad it just scared me was all." I told him as I gave him a soft a warm smile.

"I was just so scared that I had lost you and that when I saw you awake I thought that it was just a Dream. When I realized that you were there and safe once again, I just felt so angry at my brother, and I don't know I just took out my anger on you." Dream told me as tears stared to form in the corners of his eyes.