Chapter 3

Ink's POV

I finally made it to the beach. I run over to my usual spot and set up my stuff for the day, I slip off my jacket and place it on top of my bag, and once that is done I grab my board and head to the water. The moment I step foot into the water I feel at peace and like nothing can hurt me. I start to make my way over to one of the upcoming waves and get ready to do some tricks. It has been so long since I have been out here, but it feels like child play and like I have never left the beach and the water. I get lost in the ocean and the movement of the waves that I haven't even realized that I started to hum the next tune that me and the performers on the board walk will be performing today.

Time Skip after a few hours of surfing and working on the song for the performance

Killer's POV (shocker I know)

Today Horror and I were walking around beach trying to relax or at least I was trying to get Horror to relax after what happened to Dust the other night. Right now we both were walking in a comfortable silence that was un till I saw up a head someone's bag and stuff.

"Hey Horror look over there." I said pointing the bag.

"Do you think that there's any food or anything valuable in there?" Horror asked me liking his lips.

"Of course you would wonder if there was food." I say to my team mate with a chuckle.

"Come on Kills I'm hungry." Horror said with a pout

"You're always hungry, come on let's see what we can out of there." I say as I run over to the bag.

I make it over to the bag first and I start to look though everything. Before I can get done Horror grabs the bag out of my hands and dumps it down onto the sand. Right way he finds a few granola bars and starts to eat them. I chuckle as I watch my friend enjoy his stolen treats, but my smile falls when I see a leather jacket. I pick it up and look it over until I see a pattern that stunned me. On the front of the jacket was the famous yellow star pattern that could only mean one thing, there was a Star here somewhere. A sinister smirk makes its way onto my face as I come up with an idea.

"Horror look at what I just found." I say getting his attention and the moment he sees the jacket he gets the same idea that I do.

"I think that Nightmare will be happy when we come home with a new prize." Horror says as we start to put everything away as to not cause suspicion for when they come back.

The two of us quickly get everything back in order as we both run and hid behind the life guard tower and wait for out pray.

"I can't wait until I get my hands on that Star and make them for the hell that they put Cross and Dusty though." Horror says as he cracks his knuckles.

"Don't worry Horror you can get your pay back on them as soon as we get them, but remember not too much since I know that Nightmare is going to want to question them when we get back." I tell my friend as I keep an eye on the spot.

A few more hours go by as I start to hear a small hum coming from the direction of the Star's stuff. Both Horror and I peek out from around the tower to see a small white bone skeleton. I'm shocked at first there is no way this could be the Star he doesn't look like any of the ones that we have fought in the past plus he looks pretty young, but the moment he slides the jacket on his small frame that's when I know that he is a Star. I give Horror a sign telling him to get ready, he gives me a nod in response, and the two of start to make our way over to the small Star. When we both are only a few feet away from the small Start Horror quickly grabs him and pins his arms behind his back as I make him look at me.