Chapter 2

Nightmare's POV

I was currently sitting in my usual spot in my gang's base. I was waiting for Dust and Cross to return from another spy minion that I sent them on to see what they could find out about my brother. Right now they have been gone for about 4 or 5 hours now and I was starting to get pissed off since it should have only taken them 2 hours to do. Boy, were those 2 in for a world of hurt when they get back.

"Nightmare I see them coming!" Horror yelled from across the room.

Not even 2 minutes later Cross and Dust burst through the doors and onto the floor breathing heavily. I got up from my spot and walked over to the 2 of them as my tentacles twitched behind me. When I was only a few inches away from the two for them I could see that they both were covered in cuts and bruises. Looks like these two idiots got captured. I cleared my throat and got their attention.

"You 2 are late." I said in a disappointed tone.

"S-sorry boss, but we kind of got captured and beaten." Cross stuttered out.

"So it's not like it's the first time you 2 have been beaten by my brother and his gang-" I cut myself off as I noticed that Dust was paying almost no attention to me and he looked paler than usual.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked pointing to Dust

"Well he's kind of shaken up from what happened." Cross said in a whisper like voice.

"What do you man he's shaken up? It's not like he has been through this before." I said as Dust's attention snapped up towered me and he looked pissed for some odd reason.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL CROSS AND I WENT THROUGH THIS TIME AND GUESS WHAT THIS TIME I ALMOST FUCKING DIED. YOUR BROTHER PULLED A FUCKING GUN ON US AND SAID THAT THIS WOULD TEACH YOU A MORE PERMENT LESON!" Dust yelled getting in my face. I was pissed at his tone, but at the same time I was stunned by what Dust just told me.

"Dream pulled a fucking gun on you." I said in a shocked and pissed tone.

"He did and I would probably be dead right now if it wasn't for that one skeleton." Dust said in a calmer tone.

"What skeleton?" I asked generally curios on what he was talking about.

"It was some skeleton that he called Ink or something like that. I think that the two of them are lovers or something." Cross said with a sinister smirk on his face. I knew what he was thinking and it was similar to what I was thinking.

"Well boys it looks like this was no a waste of a mission after all since we did get some useful information. As for you Dust you are excused form spy missions for a while after what happened." I said

"YES, I GET TIME OFF!" Dust yelled as he pumped his fist up in the air.

"Right now, Cross and Dust both of you go and get your selves cleaned up and get some rest. As for the rest of you come with me so that way we can start planning our next attack." I said to my whole gang.

Both Dust and Cross left to go take care for the wounds as the rest of my group flooded into the meeting room. I looked soon followed the rest of the group to the meeting room to see Feel, Killer, Horror, Reaper, and Error. I looked at my gang thinking about how we were more of a family than a gang really, which meant a lot since form some of the stuff I have seen with my brother and his gang they act noting like a gang should. Now as crazy as that sounds its true, I can tell that Dream has his favorites and treats the rest like crap, other than that the whole gang seems to get along, but they didn't seem to have the kind of bond that we have. Because unlike us in my gang sure we piss each other off, but we don't let that interfere with our bonds and relationships. I clap my hands together to get their attentions.