Investigation And Recollection

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1p5NrOhm9kOsn0hbgccokc?si=wpfLLSCMSgOu5DQFrOOM9w

(So, I made a playlist of songs that remind me of this story and it's plot. If the link doesn't work it's called '100' under the username 'preppycat')

It took forty-six days to wake up in the same bed as Komaeda.

   Naturally when I woke up and saw the fluffy-haired boy sleeping peacefully next to me I naturally let out a cry of shock and the first thing I checked for were clothes. Luckily, there were plenty.

I scratch my head, feeling tired and hungover. I search my brain, trying to recall what happened during the night. There was alcohol that's for sure. And...I've always tended to do strange things while drunk...oh no.

I climb out of the bed carefully, trying my best not to disturb Nagito and creep across the floor to the door. Perhaps Kaede or Shuichi can remember.

When I open my door I see Shuichi waddling down the hall in a baggy shirt muttering something about falling asleep in his binder and suffocating. Ah, I know the feeling.

"Shuichi?" I call after him. He only groans in response. I turn away, deciding to leave him alone for now.

"Shumai, hurry up and come back to bed!" Kokichi hollers from Shuichi's bedroom. I guess he spent the night. Which probably means everyone else did. But the real question is, what exactly happened last night?

𝕀 ℕ 𝕍 𝔼 𝕊 𝕋 𝕀 𝔾 𝔸 𝕋 𝕀 𝕆 ℕ       𝕊 𝕋 𝔸 ℝ 𝕋!!

First I should take a look at the Monokuma file.

Huh. What a strange thought I just had; I haven't the faintest idea of what that is.

Scratching at my frazzled hair I wander out into the living room. In one word, it's a pigsty. Clothes and old food is scattered all across the room. All across the room are large empty bottles that only could have previously contained alcohol.

I sigh. It's far too early to deal with this.

I trudge over to the bathroom, testing the knob to see if anyone's inside. I find it unlocked so it must be empty.

   I enter the room, hoping to splash some water on my face before noticing something strange. The shower curtain has been pulled shut. Kaede typically insists on leaving the curtain open when the facility isn't it use to let excess water dry.

   I pull back the curtain and there at the bottom of the tub is Kyoko and Makoto, limbs entangled wildly. I also can't help but notice Kyoko isn't wearing a shirt as they continue to sleep peacefully.

    I pull back the curtain, blushing wildly and race out of the room, nearly colliding with Miu. The thing that stood out about her the most was the swelled black eye.

   I suck in a gasp. "Ah, Miu, what happened to you?!" I exclaim. She glares down at me.

   "Are you kidding?! You were the one to damage my beautiful face! Right before you started making out with the twig!" She huffs. I cock my head, trying to process all that information at once.

   "Uh...pardon?!"

   "Ah, you don't remember, do you? Drink that much, did you Man-tits?!" She laughs. I clench my fist. 

   "I would like another alcohol!" I shout, waving around the empty wine bottle.

   "Um, Hajime, I think you should stop drinking now...I'm getting worried about you..." Nagito suggests nervously. I throw my bottle at the ground and it miraculously doesn't break. 

   "Yeah. Listen to the twig, man-tits!"

   I stand up, staggering slightly.

   "I've had it with your comments, Miuuuu!  Shut the hell upp!" I slur, lunging forward to strike her. I only get two hits in before I'm hauled off her by Kaede and Nagito.

   "Ah, Hajime, I think you should go lie down now...?" Makoto suggests hesitantly.

   "Shuddup Makoto, you suck!" I scream back at him, waving my arms wildly. 

   I blink, surprised, as the memory comes rushing back. Miu rolls her eyes at me, realizing what's going on. 

   So, if I'm keeping track that's two apologies I have to make...

   "Ah, Miu, I'm sorry for doing that, how unsightly of me. Can you find it in your wonderful, perfect heart to forgive me?" I murmur politely. Her cheeks tint pink slightly.

   "Ahh...um, fine! Whatever!" She gasps out, turning to leave. But before she could I reach out and grab her arm. 

   "Wait! Uh, you said something about me and Nagito, right? What exactly happened?" I demand. She smirks. 

   "Ahaha! You really don't remember anything, do ya?!"

   And then Miu proceeded to fill me in. 

   "Hey Nagito," I slur, climbing straight onto his lap, "I think we should make out. I'm definitely a better kisser than Makoto." He tenses, leaning back slightly as I fasten my arms tightly around his neck. 

   "Wh-Hajime! You're very drunk! We can discuss this in the morning!" He stammers in response. 

   "Haha, let him do his thing, I love a horny virgin!" Miu hollers cheerfully. 

   "Come on, Nagito, let's be bad it'll feel so good~" I continue, leaning into him hard.

   "Yeah, you're definitely not feeling right."

   "I neeedddd youuuu!~"

   "I-err..."

   I jump off him, grabbing his arm and tugging him after me as I make my way to my bedroom.

   "Is...that true?!" I whisper, horrified. She nods.

   "Yup! You better talk to him or somethin'" She giggles, before turning and sashaying away. 

   I've got to find out what happened after I brought him to my bedroom! And...I really should talk to Nagito. So that's three apologies...

   Kaede and Shuichi sleep in the rooms next to me. I should talk to one of them and see if they know anything. Shuichi seems preoccupied so I should go find Kaede.

   I return back down the hall, praying that Nagito is still fast asleep in my bed. I knock on the door to Kaede's room and the response is immediate.

   "Who is it?"

   "Hajime. I need to talk to you a minute."

   "Oh my! Come in!"

   I turn the knob and push the door open. Kaede is sitting on the bed, wearing a pastel-pink robe brushing her long blonde hair. Her bare feet continue to kick gently against the side of the bed. 

   "Glad to see you back to normal, Hajime." She chuckles. I groan.

   "Yes, I'm aware I did some funky stuff. Your girlfriend actually filled me in. But she didn't know what happened after I brought Nagito to my room. I was wondering if you heard anything?" I tell her sheepishly. 

   She pauses, thinking hard. "Hmm...maybe some muffled words and gasps, nothing I should be specific about. My suggestion is you talk to Nagito, because something definitely went down in your room last night." She responds seriously. I sigh.

   "I know, you're right. I'll go do that now. Thanks, Kaede."

   "Anytime, Hajime."

   I turn, crossing the hall to the door to my room which is currently shut.

   Alright, I'm going to talk to him now.

   I push the door open.