Nothing But Trouble

I run to the living room, with Hannah close behind me.

“You quit?! What? What just happened!?” Hannah yells as she grabs the phone from Niall and checks to make sure he was actually on the phone and not just bluffing.

“No, I’m done with this bullshit. Simon called me and said he wanted me to dump Sadie so I would have a new ‘heartbreaker’ image and then go out with some girl we’re doing a duet with. I’m so fucking sick of them controlling our lives like this!” He says angrily.

“Don’t worry, lad. We’ll figure this out. We can change our management if we have to. Our contract is ending soon, anyway.” Harry smiles, trying to lighten up the mood- probably for my sake.

Simon had told me that I’m destroying his career, but the reality of the matter finally struck me just now. I really am ruining his life.

The smile on my face once again fades away to a small, bitter frown and I slowly ease back into my bedroom, quietly locking the door when I get inside. I don’t think the others even realize I left- they’re too busy discussing the complicated matter at hand. I sit at the windowsill, staring out at the sky. The clouds have recently become my best friends- they’re always there and they know how to entertain me for hours on end.

Flashes of light and yells from down on our front yard cause me to close the curtains and sink away from the window. The paparazzi has been trying to get a decent picture of me for weeks. The whole “Niall Horan’s Fiancé has Gone Insane” story is a really big thing to them. Luckily, I’m good at hiding from them- so nobody has succeeded in actually taking a picture to back up their article.

Rumors about me have erupted on twitter. Apparently, I’m abused by Niall, or suicidal, or, my favorite rumor, is that I’ve died and management is putting up a hologram of me to make it seem like I’m still there.

It’s amazing what people will believe- without even an ounce of evidence to support it.

Hm… That gives me an idea.

This is for the best.

I’m sorry, Niall.

THE NEXT DAY (Niall’s POV)

                Sadie finally got out of the house today. She said that she wanted to go to Hannah and Harry’s new apartment and check up on them. I’m glad that she left- it means she’s on the pathway to recovery.

                I, on the other hand, am at home. It feels like the time to do a twitcam- since the fans must be wondering how things are going.

                A few minutes pass by and I finally get the webcam to start working. Already almost 100,000 people are watching.

                “Hey, everyone!” I smile and wave to the thousands of fans over the webcam. “So, I thought I should let you all know what’s going on in our lives. First of all, thank you to all the sweet things you guys said after Sadie and I had our… Shooting incident. We are both feeling much better now, and both of us were taken out of the hospital very soon after the accident. Sadie was feeling a little sad afterwards, because the man who shot us was an old friend and co-worker of hers. We forgive him though, and we’ll remember him for his better times.” I hate you so much, Heath… “But, anyways, she is slowly starting to feel better, as well. She left the house about four hours ago to go visit Hannah and Harry in their new apartment.”

                I think that’s about it… I smile and play some music for the fans to listen to. “Hmm… On another note, how about I answer some questions! Just comment anything and I’ll try to answer as many as possible.”

                I look at the comment box on the twitcam…

                ‘Nialler, I’m so sorry xx’

                ‘Who needs Sadie anyway? :(‘

                ‘Don’t worry, shes just a bitch’

                ‘It’ll get better soon, niall’

                Why are all the comments like this?

                “Guys, why are you all commenting sad things?” I chuckle to myself. What’s this about?

                Suddenly, something catches my eye. I click on a link a fan commented and my eyes widen, and I instantly say goodbye to the fans and stop the twitcam.

                “Niall Horan’s Fiance Caught Cheating With Mystery Man.

                My whole world crashes down at that very instant.

                Sadie, why?

SADIE’S POV

                I can’t help but burst into tears the instant I get into Benny’s car. I saw the paparazzi

  take pictures of us together- and I know rumors will start.

                Let me explain a little bit. Benny is a guy I’ve known ever since middle school- He’s gay.

                I can’t let myself ruin Niall’s career like this. I just can’t. So I decided that if I’m the one who is supposedly “cheating” on Niall, his image won’t be ruined by breaking up with me, and he will also be able to forget about me soon enough.

                This feels like a mistake, but it’s for the best.

                Niall can do so much better than me- I’m just an average looking girl, who isn’t famous, doesn’t have a job, betrayed him last summer, almost ruined his career now, and is the reason he got shot. I’m the worst thing that’s ever happened to him.

                Just one last step to clear myself out of his world.

                Goodbye, Niall.

                Goodbye… Everyone.

~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~

EEEEEP. DONT HATE ME! Hahaha so what do you think is going to happen? D: this is intense.

Guys, I've barely been getting any votes and comments and stuff recently! I've even lost two fans T_T this is depressing. So pleeeeease, do all that fun stuff for me and make me feel loved again! Hahaa thanksss guyss. New chapter coming next saturday, as always xx 

Love always, Sadie :)