Two more traitors

Shit, Akira groaned to herself, why can't I remember anything? Her closed eyes squinted tighter as she struggled to recall what had happened. She remembered finding out Ymir was like her and Eren. She remembered Reiner and Bertolt telling her that they were the ones who destroyed her home town. She remembered transforming. After that, it was one big gaping hole.

As she tried to sit up, she became painfully aware of her missing limbs and the plumes of smoke encasing her small form.

Her sea green eyes focused on Ymir first before the forms of Reiner and Bertolt also became apparent. She winced slightly as she used her non missing arm to sit up.

Back inside the wall, the eyes of both the military police and the scout regiment soldiers seemed to simultaneously widen. Levi's eyes narrowed as his stomach did a flip.

"And the Jaegers... what is there status?"

The messengers took several more gulps for water. "Captured sir!"

Levi stiffened before he turned around. I'll get her back, I have to.

Ymir tossed the eldest Jaeger a tight lipped smile. "Good. I was beginning to think you'd never wake up."

"You won't get rid of me that easy." Now, if only I can learn how to hyper-fixate my healing ability like Annie did... Her eyes flickered to her unconscious brother. "So, what exactly is your plan? You know as well as I that Eren will fight you every step of the way."

"We know," declared Reiner.

To Akira's left, Eren had begun to sit up. Akira tossed her brother a look, and that seemed to calm him, even if only slightly. It was very clear what she was saying: don't act up, not yet.

Ymir turned to the two traitors. "You said you'll explain the plan once Eren wakes up."

Reiner spoke up first. "We'll take you to our hometown. I realize you probably won't listen and do as I say. This place is crawling with Titans, so even if you could transform, it would do us no good to fight now. We wait for night."

Ymir raised an eyebrow. "Why didn't you just stay the armored titan? Why stop here?"

Akira exchanged a look with Eren. They couldn't do anything but wait and try to get answers.

"If we're lucky, we'll be gone before your boyfriend shows up."

Akira glanced upwards. "Boyfriend? What the hell are you talking about, Reiner?"

Ymir scoffed. "Oh come on, we've all seen how you and 'humanities strongest soldier' look at each other. We're not blind, ya know."

The Jaeger blushed. "He's my superior officer."

Ymir's face scrunched in disgust and Akira's face went redder as she tried to hit the brunette. "Not like that, you sick pervert!"

"You should marry him!" At Eren's exclamation, Akira turned to him in humiliation.

The others burst into laughter, embarrassing the young woman further. And for a second, just a second, everything felt normal.