The Interrogation

Chapter 2: The Interrogation

On one side of the one way mirror Hank was interrogating the android, and on the other side, Y/N, Connor, some security, and Officer Gavin stood watching

"What happened before you took the knife?" Hank asked the Android. Nothing. "How long were you in the attic?" Again, Nothing. "Why didn't you run away?" The android just continued its emotionless stare at the table.

"Say something god damn it!" Hank said hitting the table. Still, the android stood still, not even a flinch. Most humans would have cracked. But this android just continued to stare at the table.

"What happened to this android?" Y/N mumbled, moving forward a little to get a closer look.

"Why won't it say anything?" Gavin asked as he shook his head.

"Well, what would you do in his shoes? He's obviously scared." Y/N said, making Connor look at her curiously.

"Oh, I don't know, cause I ain't a machine!" Gavin said, making Y/N glare at him.

She opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by Hank opening the door.

"We're wasting our time interrogating a machine. We're getting nothing out of it!" Hank said, throwing himself into an empty chair.

"Could try roughing it up a bit." Gavin said, waving his hand.

"Oh grow up. We're not bullying an Android into submission." Y/N said, rolling her eyes at the idea.

"If I may," Connor Intercepted, " Androids don't feel pain. You would only damage it, and that wouldn't make it talk. Deviants also have a tendency to self-destruct when they're in stressful situation.

"See!" Y/N said to Gavin.

"Okay, smartass. What do we do?" Gavin asked with a cocky smirk.

"I could try questioning it?" Connor said, making Gavin burst out laughing.

"I think its a good idea." Y/N mumbled to herself.

"What do we have to lose? Go ahead. The suspect is all yours." Hank said, waving to the door.

Connor walked into the interrogation room. This was going to be interesting. Connor sat down smoothly opposite of the Deviant and fixated on him.

"What do you think he's going to do?" Y/N asked, intrigued.

"How the fuck should I know?" Hank asked, looking up at her.

"I was just asking." She said making a face at Hank.

Connor looked at the file, then showed the picture to the deviant," You recognize him? It's Carlos Ortiz, stabbed 28 times." He spoke in a calming voice.

"That," Connor said pointing to the bloody picture," was written on the wall." He then closed the file and pushed it away, and began speaking again.