Eden Club pt.1

Chapter 8- Eden Club pt.1

"Ah

"Ah...feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull..."Hank complained, as Y/N pulled up at the club.

"You sure this is the place?" She asked, turning to Connor.

"Its the address in the report." Connor replied. as the three of the, got out of the car.

"Can't wait to see what this is all about." Y/N mumbled, admiring the neon lights.

"Sexiest androids in town...Now I understand why you insisted on coming here!" Hank said, smiling at Connor, who didn't reply.

"...Oh boy..." Hank mumbled, as Y/N gave a small chuckle.

Once inside, they were met with upbeat, electronic music, and several androids standing in cases on display. There were more, but they were dancing on poles.

As they were looking around, they saw one of their colleagues talking to the owner of the club.

"Hey Y/N, Hank." He nodded at them.

"Hey Ben, how's it going." Y/N greeted him.

"Its that room there. Oh, uh, by the way...Gavin's in there."

"Great." Y/N said, sarcastically.

"Yeah, great. A dead body and an asshole, just what we needed." Hank said.

Inside, they were greeted by the asshole, and another Colleague, Chris.

"Well, well, well..." Gavin crossed his arms. "If it isn't the Lieutenant with his plastic prick and lost puppy." Y/N rolled her eyes at him. "The fuck you three doing here?"

"Take a guess, dumbass." Y/N said.

"We've been assigned all cases involving androids." Connor informed.

"Oh yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who ,uh, got more action than he could handle." Gavin let out a laugh.

"We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind."

Gavin scoffed, "Come one, let's go," He signaled to Chris. "Its ah...starting to stink of booze in here."

On his way out, he harshly bumped into Connor, and Connor ignored him, like he usually does.

"Asshat." Y/N mumbled.

"Night, guys." Chris said, giving them an apologetic look.

After looking around for a moment, Connor and Y/N walked over to the victim lying on the bed. Connor began scanning the man. Almost instantly, Y/N noticed the purple markings on his neck.

"He didn't die of a heart attack." Connor confirmed, "He was strangled."

"Yeah, I know." Hank replied." I saw the bruising on the neck, doesn't prove anything though. Could've been rough play."