The Nest pt.2

Chapter 6-The Nest pt.2

As the elevator reaches the floor, Hank and Y/N stepped out, Y/N noticing Connor didn't follow them. "Connor?" She called out to him, his eyes opened.

"You okay in there?"

"Did you run out a batteries or something?" Hank asked him.

"I'm sorry." The android apologized," I was making a report to Cyberlife."

"Uh...Well do you plan on staying in the elevator?" Hank questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"No." Connor said," I'm coming."

Y/N looked at Hank, who just shook his head, and started walking down the hallway, Y/N and Connor following him.

"Do we know anything on the android?" Y/N asked.

"Not much. Just that a neighbor reported that he heard strange noises coming from this floor. Nobody's suppose to be living here, but the neighbor saw a man hiding a LED under his cap."
"What kind of Scooby Doo shit is this?" Y/N Mumbled.
"Oh Christ, if we have to investigate every time someone hears a strange noise, we're gonna need more cops." Hank joked.

Once they reached the door, Connor proceeded to knock on the door.

No response

He knocked again, but this time harder." Anyone home?" Still nothing.

"Detroit police, open up!" Y/N yelled. A thud came from inside, making Hank and Y/N pull out there guns. "Stay behind me." Hank instructed, kicking down the door.

The three of them carefully entered the apartment, looking around. Again, nothing.

Hank kicked down another door, nothing.

"No sign of an Android here." Y/N said.

Finally, They positioned themselves by the last door, and Hank used his shoulder to break the door, making a whole bunch of pigeons fly out everywhere.

"What the fuck is this?!" He yelled.

They where everywhere, and the smell of their feces hit their nose fast.

"Oh my god." Y/N said, using her shirt to cover her nose.

Connor looked around and immediately noticed an ID resting on the bookshelf. "The driver's license is fake." He said, and continued to search the area.

"Cool." Hank said." At least we know we didn't come for nothing."

In the kitchen, Y/N noticed a bunch of bird seeds.

"There's bird food on the counters. It must keep these things as pets."

She moved on to the fridge. Empty.

"There's no food, we must be onto something." She said.

"Interesting...keep looking." Connor replied.

" I need some fresh air." Hank muttered.

Connor and Y/N went to the bathroom next. Y/N looked at the sink, and there where obvious signs of Thirium, and a LED. Connor dipped his fingers in the blue liquid, and brought it up to his mouth. Y/N moved on to the shower.

"Didn't I tell you to stop doing that? It's so fuckin gross." Hank snapped at Connor.

"So its really a deviant." Y/N said. Connor turned around, and discovered the markings on the wall.

"rA9?" Y/N mumbled, squinted at the wall.

"Written 2471 time..." Connor counted." The same markings on the shower.. Why are deviants obsessed with this sign?" The android wondered, and looked at the ground.

The three of them went back into the living room, once there Connor investigated a bird cage lying on the ground.

"The deviant knocked down this cage. It heard us enter and ran towards the arm chair..." Connor whispered." It's still here."

"Oh damn." Y/N whispered back.

The android carefully made his way over to the chair and looked through the big hole in the ceiling.

Without warning, the Deviant jumped down, knocking Connor to the floor, and ran to the door. Y/N covered her face as the pigeons flew all over," God damn fuckin' pigeons." Hank cursed.

"What are you waiting for? Go chase after it!" He yelled to Connor.

Connor sprinted after is, through the hallway, and onto the roof.

Hank and Y/N ran another way, hoping to intersect the deviant's path, running to the roof as fast as possible.

Surely enough, the suspect ran into them, both pulling out their guns.

"Detroit Police, Stop at once!" Hank yelled, but it kept running straight towards them. Y/N stepped out of the way, but Hank tried to stop it, causing him to be pushed over the edge.

"Hank! Shit!" Y/N put her gun back, and tried to pull Hank up, but was having trouble.

"Connor!" She yelled, seeing the android. He stopped, looking at the two of them, then at the deviant, his LED flashing yellow.

 He stopped, looking at the two of them, then at the deviant, his LED flashing yellow

He ran towards them, gently pulling Y/N out of the way, and pulling Hank up.

"Fuck! God Damn it! We almost got it!" Hank yelled.

"It's my fault." Connor said, his LED blinking yellow again." I should have been faster."

"Its fine, the important thing is Hank is no longer dangling off the edge." Y/N said, looking to where the deviant ran to.

"Connor..." Y/N said," Thanks for helping." She said, smiling at him slightly.

"Your welcome." He replied.

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed

Love you all