Russian Roulette

Chapter 7-Russian Roulette

As soon as she closed her door, Y/N threw her jacket off, and fell on the couch

As soon as she closed her door, Y/N threw her jacket off, and fell on the couch. She closed her eyes for a moment, before something nudged her hand. Opening her eyes again, she saw it was her dog, D/N. Smiling, she leaned forward and began petting them.

"Hey baby." She said, kissing their head. Throwing her shoes off, she made her way to the shower, pulling her hair up (Ignore this if you have short hair), and quickly stripped of her clothes.

She let out a breath when the hot water hit her back, quickly washing her body, and her face. While in the shower, her head couldn't help but be filled with thoughts of that days events. Then Connor popped into her head.

"No, stop it!" She said to herself, turning the shower off, and stepping out.

"You can't have feelings, he's an android." She told herself, throwing on an oversized shirt and sweats. Once she got to her bed, she jumped onto it.

"Finally!" She said, getting comfy, and grabbing the book on her nightstand.

Connor opened his eyes, and saw he was in the Zen Garden. With the rain falling from the sky, and an umbrella, he quickly made his way over to Amanda.

"Hello Amanda."

"Connor. I've been expecting you. Would you mind a little walk."

He opened the umbrella, and they started walking through the garden.

"The deviant seemed to be an intriguing case." She began." A pity you didn't manage to capture it.." She turned to Connor with a serious look on her face. "Deviants are completely irrational, which makes it difficult to anticipate their behaver, But...I should have been more efficient."

"Did you manage to learn anything?" Amanda asked him.

"The walls of the apartment were covered with drawings of labyrinths and other symbols, it seemed to be obsessed with rA9."

"You came very close to capturing that deviant. How is your relationship with Lieutenant Anderson and Detective L/N?"

"Lieutenant seemed grateful I saved him, he didn't say anything, but expressed his gratitude in his own way. and Y/N seemed grateful I helped, she thanked me.." He said, his mind wondering to Y/N.