Chapter 4 - New Friends

I make my way into the loud Cantina and sit myself at the bar. I instantly order a drink and avoid the many stares I get.

"Hey......are you okay?" I look over to see a younger man, he looks genuinely concerned. He had dark black hair and hazel eyes, he looked about 18.

"Not really, why?"

"Well you have a lot of dirt and blood on you, I can literally see the tear marks on your face." The man pauses and smiles. "Would you like to join me and my friends?" He points over to the corner. "You look like you could use some new friends." He smiles again and holds his hand out for me to shake. I grab onto his hand and stand up. "I'm Chris."

"I'm Y/N." I smile back.

I follow Chris to the small table where 3 other men sat. They all looked very nice except one, he was very muscular and had a mean look on his face. He leaned forward when I sat in front of him and he spit on the floor. "Hello darlin, I'm Tom." He had a scar the went from the back of his neck all the way past his left eye and ended below his nose. You could see the scar because he was bald.

"I'm Charlie!" The man next to Tom speaks up, he had blond hair and bright green eyes.

"And I'm James!" The last man said, he had burgundy hair and purple eyes., he was quite smaller than the rest.

"Hello, I'm Y/N." I smile and shake all of their hands.

"So what happened to you? Are you alright?" Tom asks.

"I just witnessed something horrible." I whisper. The men stay quiet and bow their heads. "So what are guys doing here?"

"Well we are pilots, and we are out of a job. So we are drinking that last of our money." Chris raises his glass.

I think for a moment, about the possibilities. "I just witnessed my best friend burn down a Jedi Temple and slaughter all of its students, he was being controlled by some dark powerful person. I don't know who yet, but they are creating something. Something to take over the Galaxy. I need help, I need to stop him. I see potential in all of you, will you help me create peace."

"Wait are you a Jedi?" Chris asks.

"Yes. I am Chris." I look over to him.

"This is nuts, a Jedi is talking to us. And wants us to help her!" James says loudly.

"What exactly would we be doing?" Tom leans forward.

"We would fly together, I will be your leader and we will search out these people and destroy them. We will keep the peace in the galaxy. I see a strong friendship between us in the future. I know we can do it." I smile.

"Sounds legit." Tom leans back and winks.

"You know, Chris here has the force too." Charlie points to Chris.

"Really? Have you had a Master?" I ask.

"No. I barely know it." He shrugs.

"Well now you have one." I nudge him."I need all of your ages and your strengths."

"Well I'm 18, I'm a great pilot for my age. Charlie is 22 and he is amazing at shooting in an X-Wing. Tom is 30 and he is great with bombs and combat. And then James is 28 and he is great with technology, you won't need a droid, James is amazing." Chris says.

"Well I'm 24. Now will you all help me? I know we just met but, please give me a chance." I beg. I hold my arm out and wait.

Slowly everyone puts their hand on top of mine. "We are with you." They all say.

"Now do you all have ships?"

"X-Wings." Chris answers. I nod and stand up.

"Well let's go boys, we have some work to do." I smile.

Time Skip!

"Come on, shoot them!" I yell into coms. It's been over a year and we all created our team. We are called "The Death Squad." We had run into some Tie Fighters and we are now in battle with 10 of them. After I killed 5, the boys took care of the rest finally. "Good boys, we did good!" I smile.

We make our way down to Kijimi, a colder planet to build something. "Alright boys let's land."

We earned enough money to paint our X-Wings black with white stripes, but mine had yellow stripes. Now we are getting the outfits. We needed armor, and I knew just the person to help.

"Frank!" I smile and hug the large man. He smiles and looks me over.

"You look great! What can I help you with?"

"We need armor. But I don't have much credits." I sigh.

"Nonsense. I will make anything for you. You saved me and my family, I owe you!" He smiles and turns around to get to work. I hand him my drawings and measurements of our armor. "Go explore, come back in a couple hours!" He smiles and gets to work.

"He'll have it done today?" Chris asks.

"He's amazing, he can get anything done."

The boys and I explore for many hours and finally get back to see everything is done. I admire the beautiful white armor and it's half mask. The white half mask only covers from my chin to my nose, it's made out of metal and has a breathing apparatus. I take the armor to a different room and start changing.

The all white suit fits on my body perfectly, making my curves look amazing. I love the yellow detailing. I finish off the look with the long cape and put my mask on, then pull the hood up. Finally I put on my white heeled boots. I walk out to see the boys dressed in all black with white detailing. "Woah. You look beautiful Y/N!" Chris takes his mask off and smiles at me.""

"My boys look amazing Frank. Thank you so much!" I hug him.

"Go save the galaxy, thank me later." He smiles.

"Boys, it's time to really start our journey."