Chapter 19 - lust

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️
—————————————-

"Rey!" I yell over the cheering. I had spent over an hour just trying to find her. She jogs over to me with a bright smile. "I think now's the best time to tell you....your done with your training." I smile.

"Are you sure I'm ready?" She asks worriedly.

"Rey. You just defeated Palpatine. And I'm also aware that you can hear the past Jedi? Your very much ready, and I'm very much proud of you." I hug her. "I hope to see you starting Finn's training."

Rey pulls away and looks at me confused before her eyes widen in realization. "Thank you Y/N. For everything."

"Now go be with my brother." I smile and nudge her away. She giggles and runs back to Ben. I watch the two for a moment with a huge smile. I look to my left to see Obi-Wan, my grandfather Anakin, and Luke." I hurry further into the forest near them and place my hands on my hips.

"Hello there." Obi smiles.

"Thank you for guiding Rey." I bow. "I'm happy to know that your always here."

"Y/N we are here with you, always." Luke steps forward.

"You and your brother have made me so proud." Anakin smiles.

"Stay close." I bow again and smile. Luke is the only one that stays while the other two leave. "Luke." I smile.

"Y/N, I sense something is wrong."

"I miss mom." I sit down on a log. "I miss you. I miss dad. I never got to tell him I loved him." I wipe my tears.

"No tears Y/N. Today is a good day." He sits beside me.

"Hey kid." I hear from above me. Luke nudges my side. I look up to see Han.

"Your just a memory."

"Your memory." He smiles.

I hurry and hug him, thankful to see him. "Dad..."

"I know." He smirks. As I wipe my eyes, the two are gone. A feeling of fullness fills my heart.

"We are always with you," I hear a mixture of my mother and Luke say.

I had one more person to speak two. Well more like group.

My boys.

I find them shortly speaking to other pilots. "Hey boys. You miss me?" I hold my arms out. All of them hug me tightly. "Listen. Nows the time for you all to settle down. Chris's you can go on to train others. I'm so thankful that you boys stayed with the Resistance while I left. I hope to see you in the future."

"We will always keep in touch." Chris smiles.

I hug this boys one last time before being pulled away by Rey. "We need to get ready." She whispers

I was pulled into our quarters and she started going through our clothes. "I think you should wear this." I point out a white jumpsuit with an attached cape, the front had a low neckline. Rey instantly smiles and starts putting it on. I pick out a light yellow dress with matching heels. "Hey could you like....stay with Ben tonight?"

"Wha- OH! Of course." Rey winks.

"Oh come on let's go eat!" I roll my eyes and laugh.

We both run outside to see a fire started as well as some tables put up. I smile when I see Poe in more relaxed clothes, talking with Ben. When the two boys see us, their eyes light up. "Wow.....you look...." Ben starts.

"Breathtaking." Poe finishes. Poe kisses me softly and leans his forehead against mine. I look over at Rey and Ben with a smile as they also share a kiss.

The whole night we danced and laughed together. We were finally free, we could all go on and start families and settle down. But I know that if we needed it, they would be back to help.

I was dancing with Finn when I looked over to see Poe smiling at us. I smirked at him and winked. "Hey I think I'm gonna head to bed." I stop Finn.

"I think I'm going to bed also, soon. Goodnight Y/N." He kisses my cheek and smiles. I eye Poe again and slip inside the base. Once I make it to my room I feel a hand on the back of my neck push me inside. I am turned around and shoved against the wall when the door locked. Poe keeps his hand on my neck and kisses me roughly.

"You wanna know how bad I want you?" Poe asks as he kisses my neck. He pulls my hand to rest against his crotch. "That much." He whispers in my ear and continues to kiss my neck. His cock was throbbing, wanting to be set free. I shiver as he unzips my dress and let's it fall down. "Shit." He moans. Poe leans down and attached his mouth on my breasts. He slides down and pulls off my panties. Poe then lifts my left leg over his shoulder and starts to kiss up my thigh. He looks at me one last time before licking a long stripe up my cunt. My eyes roll back as he swirls his tongue around my clit. "Your so wet for me." He whispers before continuing.

My hand grabs a fistful of his curls and I starts to tug. Poe then enters two fingers inside me as he licks my clit roughly. "Poe...." I moan as I lean against the wall. "I'm gonna.....Poe!" I squeal as I cum. Poe removes his fingers and continues to lick me. Poe stands up and wipes his mouth.

"You taste so sweet." He groans onto my lips. As he kisses me, I start to unzip his pants, he pulls them down and takes his shirt off. Poe then sits against the wall on the bed and pulls me up to straddle his waist. I start to grind against him, feeling his cock between my folds. "I need you." He moans onto my skin. Poe teases my entrance before shoving himself inside of me.

My head snaps back as I start to move my hips. Poe grabs my hips roughly and slams me down onto him. After awhile of teasing he instantly flips me over onto my hands and knees and roughly shoved back inside of me. Poe grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls on it roughly, making my head snap back. He starts to pound into me at an ungodly speed, my head starts to feel fuzzy as he continues to pound into me. Poe slams into me one last time and stops. "Fucks your self on my cock." He growls. I snap my hips back onto him, he let's go of my hair, I fall onto the bed and lay my head down, with my ass up. I grip the sheets as I push myself back onto him again.

"Faster. I need faster." I whine. Poe flips me on my back and shoves into me. His hand clasps onto my neck roughly as he starts to fuck me again. My eyes roll back as I feel myself ready to bursts again.

Poe picks up the speed as he tightens his grip on my neck, I scream out as I cum into his cock. He fucks me through my orgasm and then stops. "We are not done yet." He growls into my ear. Poe pulls out and lays down. "Suck my fucking cock." He demands. I crawl up to him and grab his cock, I slowly put it into my mouth until I reach the end. "Touch yourself." He moans as he places a hand on top of my head. He then grabs a fistful of my hair and starts to shove me down onto his cock. I run fast circles on my clit as he fucks my mouth wildly.

I feel his cock twitch inside me, he pulls out and pushes me back on my back. "I need to cum inside you." He moans as he kisses me. My nails were digging into the skin on his back as he laid on top of me and started to pound into me. "Fuck....fuck." He growls into my lips. "Your so fucking tight." He kisses me. Poe rests his head in the crook of my neck as I bite onto his shoulder. My grip on his back tightens as I feel myself coming for the third time. "Fucking cum. Cum on my cock." He growls. My eyes roll back as he slams into me roughly. I shake violently as he pumps his cum deep inside me. I feel as if I could cum a fourth time just by his grunts and growls on my skin.

When he catches his breath, he kisses me sloppily and picks me up, still inside of me. When he steps into the shower he slowly takes out his cock and sets me down. I smile as the warm water hits my skin. "You need to be like that all the time. That was fucking hot." I kiss his chest.

"I told you I needed you." He chuckles. "Come on, tell me you missed it."

"Yes Poe. I did miss it." I chuckle. Poe and I wash up before returning for bed. We didn't bother put on clothes due to exhaustion. I lay on top of him and listen to his heart. "I love you." I whisper as I fall asleep.

"I love you Y/N."