Chapter 15 - Childish

"So you got her up and running?" Poe asks.

"You were right before. Y/N and I are going to pick up Luke's search for Exegol. We are gonna start where his trail went cold. The Forbidden Desert of Pasaana" Rey explains.

"Yeah, I know. We're going with you." Poe pushes past me. "Chewie you get that compressor fixed?"

"We need to go alone." I say to Finn.

"Alone with friends." He smiles.

"It's too dangerous Finn." Rey says.

Finn grabs both of our hands. "We go together." I sigh and rub my forehead. I look up to see Rey hugging Leia.

Once I see that Rey and Leia are done talking I go over to her. "Mom..."

"Come here." She pulls me in. "Stay safe. Take care of Rey. I sense something is wrong."

"I will mom. There's still so much that I want to tell you."

"I know." She holds me close. I can't help but let the tears fall.

"I love you mom."

"I love you more Y/N. Be safe my love." She smiles and rubs my cheek. As I'm going up the ramp to the Falcon, Poe stops me and wipes my tears, but I push his hand away.

"Are you alright?"

I only look at him and walk past him. Once we are all seated, I smile at Rey who is helping Chewie fly. I leave to get away from Poe and take a seat while we take off, Finn joins me. "What's wrong with you and Poe?"

"He's just being an ass."

"When is he not." He nudges my side and laughs. This makes me crack a smile and laugh as well. "There's a smile."

"I get the feeling that he's slowly falling out of love with me. We have just been fighting a lot recently. Mostly because I'm training Rey."

"There's no way. All the man ever does is talk about you, BB-8, and flying. But your always first." He whispers. Finn grabs onto my hand and gives it a squeeze. Then Poe walks in, instantly his face turns angry and he storms away. "Now he thinks we are a thing." Finn sighs.

"He's just jealous." I laugh. "Finn, thank you for being such a great friend." I smile.

"Same to you." He pats my back softly. "I better go talk with him." He groans as he walks towards Poe's direction.

Soon I feel the Falcon slowing down, signaling that we were here. I made sure to grab my bag and put my white Jedi robe on over my outfit. It sort of looked like Rey's but will little yellow detailing. We seem to match lately.

We all exit the Falcon and try to make our way around these huge rocks. "You sure this is it?" Poe asks

"These are the exact coordinates that Master Luke left behind." 3Po says from behind us. As we get closer we start to hear chanting and music.

"What is this?" I ask.

"The Acky Acky Festival of the Ancestors. This celebration only occurs only once every 42 years!" 3PO says happily.

"Well that's lucky." Finn looks over to me.

"Lucky Indeed!" I tune out 3PO'a rambling and head down into the festival.

"I've never seen anything like this." Rey says to me.

"I've never seen so few Wayfinders." Finn says, nudging both Rey and I.

Poe walks up and stands beside me. "There's always random First Order patrols in crowds like these. So keep your heads down. Chewie." I throw my hood over my head and split up from the rest of the group. "Y/N! Ah whatever. Let's split up and see what the locals know." I hear him say.

I walk around and end up at a table full of jewelry. I hand the local a couple credits and they give me a beautiful yellow necklace. I smile and nod at them. As I'm walking around, the group runs into me. "Hurry! Kylo Knows we are here." Rey grabs my hand. As we are running we are stopped by a Stormtrooper.

"Freeze! Hold it right there. I've located the Resistance fugitives. All units report..."

We stare in shock as an arrow hits the Trooper. We look up to see a masked figure. "Follow me." We load into a truck. "I received a transmission from Leia."

"How'd you find us?" Finn asks.

"Wookies stand out in a crowd." The man removes his mask to reveal he is Lando Calrissian!

"Lando!" I jump up and hug him. "It's been so long!"

"It's an honor General." Finn shakes his hand.

"General Calrissian, we're looking for Exegol." Poe steps forward.

"Of course you are." A hologram pops up to reveal a Sith Wayfinder. "Only two were made."

"A Sith Wayfinder." Rey whispers. "Luke came here to find one."

"I know. I was with him. Luke and I were tailing and old Jedi hunter." A hologram of him pops up. "Ochi of Bestoon. He was carrying a clue that could lead to the Wayfinder. We followed his ship halfway across the Galaxy here. When we got to his ship,it was abandoned. No clue....no Wayfinder."

"Is the ship still here?" I ask.

"It's out in the desert, where he left it."

"We need to get to that ship. Search for it." Rey nods at us.

Lando looks outside and shakes his head as we here engines. "I've got a bad feeling about this. Ochi's ship is past Lurch Canyon. Go."

I hug Lando again, "It's good to see you Lando. Take care." I smile as he pats my cheek.

"You too kid."

We all run outside, "there, those speeders!" Poe yells. When we get there Poe hot wires them.

"How do you know how to do that?" Finn asks.

"We gotta go! Y/N get in!" Poe yells to me. I roll my eyes and get into the speeder with Rey, Chewie, and BB-8.

Soon Troopers start to chase us, and to our surprise the ones in the back were flying. "They fly now!" I yell to Rey.

Rey tries to lose them while Chewie and I fire at them with our blasters. BB starts to beep to Rey. "Not now BB-8." Rey says. I watch as the little droid starts tapping on a canister. It eventually flies in the air and explodes a bright yellow powder on the flying Trooper. "Never underestimate a droid." Rey looks to me laughing. Rey looks out and her face falls. "Ochi's ship. I've seen that ship before..."

"Hey! Do you get all of them!" Poe yells to us. Suddenly one comes out of no where and shoots our speeders. We all go flying forward and land in some black stuff. All of us start firing at the trooper until they crash into a rock. Then we all start to sink. "What the hell is this?"

"Sinking fields! Try to grab something!" Rey yells. I groan as I feel myself being pulled under.

"Y/N! Hold on!" Poe yells before being pulled under.

"Rey! I never got to tell you-" Finn yells before sinking all the way under. I give Rey one last look before also being pulled under.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream as I fall into someone's arms. I open my eyes to see Poe, he sighs in relief and let's me go.

"I'm good!" Finn and Rey yell. "What is this place?" Finn asks, catching up to us.

"I though we were goners." Poe sighs and looks at me.

"We might still be." 3PO adds.

Poe tries to grab my hand but I pull it away.

At this point we were being childish.