Seven// Catch Me

January 2, 2015

A S P E N

I slip on comfortable, yet nice clothes for Raff's and my date tonight. He doesn't know, but I plan on taking him to a roller rink. I'm actually really good at roller skating, considering I'm fat, and I think it'll be fun to take Raff to the roller rink I always go to.

I look at myself in the mirror. Dark washed skinny jeans with holes in the front cover my legs and a long sleeved black and white striped shirt covers the rest of my body. I just put some vans on since they're easy to take off and I'll be taking them off soon. I put my hair in a messy bun, not really caring about my hair too much.

Just as I grab my black purse, there's a knock on the door. Just on time. I open the door to see Raff's flawless face smiling down at me. He's so god damn tall. And he's so broad and strong as hell. He's wearing black jeans that don't fit him too tightly and a black and grey striped shirt that almost looks like mine. His hair is in a little bun, and his chin is scruffy with little hairs.

"You look nice." Raff compliments.

"Thanks, you do too." I compliment back as I step out of the door, not bothering to lock it since Chloe is home.

"Where are we headed to tonight?" He asks, linking his arm through mine.

"You'll find out when we get there, Raff." I chuckle. I look up at him to see he's been staring at me. My heart beats faster, and I try hard not to blush which ultimately fails.

"Give me a hint?" He asks.

"I'm good at what we're going to do." I say.

"Looking beautiful?" He says.

"Oh my god, stop it." I laugh and smack his stomach playfully. Hard abs. Wow.

"I'm not going to stop complimenting your looks. I told you last night, I'm a huge gentleman." He says and I chuckle.

We take my car to the roller rink since I know where we're going and he doesn't. The car ride is silent, except for the radio playing softly in the backround. Everytime I look at Raff, I see he's him staring at me and I melt every single time. After about ten minutes of driving, I pull up into the parking lot of the roller rink and Raff groans.

"What?" I say.

"I'm shit at roller skating. I can't stay on my feet." He laughs.

"Even better." I laugh back and get out of the car. When he gets out, he runs to catch up with me and he slides his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers. I look down at his tattooed fingers covering mine and smile.

I try to pay for the shoes so we can getto skating, but Raff stops me, telling me he's paying. I try to resist, but he pushes and I finally give up just so we can get our shoes and skate. I'm really excited, to be honest, I haven't been skating for about half a year.

"I don't know about this, love." He sighs as we slip off our shoes.

"You'll be fine. You can lean on me." I suggest.

"I'll try. But I'm only doing this for you." He points playfully at me as he takes my vans for me to give the teenager behind the counter. He strufgles to put on his roller skates and tie them while I do it in thirty seconds. I stand uo and move around a bit in them to get the feel of them.

"You make that look so easy."

"Because it is. Come on." I laugh at his scared shitless expression displayed on his face. His hands are thrown up for me to grab and pull him up. I do take them in my hands, pulling him off of the seat he's on.