Svetlana Chernitskaya

Gibbs pov:
After Ziva got those three ready for us we see them cowering in a corner looking pretty pale and terrified.
„I answer everything you want to know but don't let us alone with her ever again!!" one of them nearly screams my way as we come into their few. Smirking and nodding at Ziva in thanks. I knew she would do her job rather good! One quick movement from her makes them scream in panic.
„We got send here to look for Oshimaida and kill him. Since that wasn't possible our boss instructed to get the woman's child." the second one hurriedly explains what they were doing here in the first place. My blood boiling at the audacity of that so called boss of theirs!!! How dare them kidnap MY daughter!? My absolute everything!!
„We weren't expecting the woman to attack us. She tried to keep the girl safe but we had to do our job." the third one mumbles, looking everywhere but towards Ziva.
„Well. The problem is, that she is MY daughter!!! And I am NOT Oshimaida!" I seeth out towards them. My anger getting more and more.
„Gibbs!?" I hear G shouting from the doorway. Sighing heavily at that. At least I got some backup here.
„Over here. Those three were just about to tell us where my daughter is!" I shout before turning back to the three kneeling man in front of all of us.
„Well than you better fucking tell me right this instant where my niece is!!" G growls out furious just like me.
„Svetlana Chernitskaya. She told us to get the girl and bring her outside where she was waiting for us. We don't know where she now is." the one in the middle says after the other two look at him expectingly. At hearing that name my eyes turn in slits. That woman! She already killed my daughters mother and now she goes after my baby too. That's so not going to happen!!
„Gibbs, calm down! This isn't going o help us right now." G says with his hands holding my head tightly to force me to look in his eyes.
„That Woman!" i seeth out, slowly my anger is growing in the endlessness.
„Gibbs! This won't help Emilia and Jenny wouldn't appreciate that either." he adds since he sees that I still am fuming. So with one more heavy sigh I nod. He is right. Jenny would be pissed if I would lose my shit instead of getting our baby girl back!
„You are right." i mumble and take a few more deep breaths to keep Level headed.
„Where have you been staying? And where has she been staying?" Tony interrogates after my nod to go ahed.
„Sam is waiting outside. I tried to leave without him, but he wouldn't let me. I haven't told him about Emilia though." G explains with an apologetic face. Nodding in reply, already knew that his partner wouldn't let him leave without coming along as well.
„That's fine. Figured already out that he will come along anyway." I say with understanding. Still my mind was on where this faule woman has taken my beloved princess. I can't lose her too. That's something i wouldn't be able to survive nor forgive myself.
„She wanted to come to work with me. If I just taken her along." I mumble out quietly so only he could hear it too.
„Don't! Gibbs don't do this to yourself!! You did what was best for her! How should you of known that Svetlana figured out that Jenny had a daughter." G tried to reassure me, still, I should of been more cautious. Should of killed that woman two years ago as she has killed my daughters mother. The ringing of my phone makes my hurriedly reach for my pocket. Maybe with a little luck Timmy found out where nasty Svetlana is holding my daughter hostage.
„Yes." I say trying to not get too excited since I still don't know what he might has found out.
„Boss! We found the whereabouts of a Svetlana Chernitskaya. Abby and I found a footage as she left the coffee shop." he says and sounds rather uncomfortable. Why though? That sounds to be good news, right?
„What aren't you telling me McGee?" I question since his quietness makes me rather uncomfortable!
„Svetlana had your daughter with her who seemed not happy to be with her." he says guiltily for that information, he had to give me.
„Do we know where she is now? Any signs?" I ask while trying rather hard to stay as calm as possible.
„We followed their move as good as possible with all the cameras around the city." Abby says in the phone. Nodding my head along her talking, maybe that way they figured out where we can find my sweet angel.
„And?" I ask since those two haven't gone on with their explanation nor with answering my asked question.
„They are at an old fabric place. I already send you the address on the phone." Timmy answers right away. Ending the call to look for the address and true and behold there is a message from him with the whereabouts from my daughter. At least I do hope that she really is there because than i would get her back in my arms sooner than if we still have no clue where she is at.
„Take the three of them back to the NCIS headquarter. G and i will go and see if they really are at the location McGee just send me." I instruct and already see Tony shaking his head vehemently.
„Absolutely not!" he says with cero room of arguing, but other than him I am way more stubborn than he is. So this won't be a battle I am going to loos.
„I told you to get them back to the headquarter and I won't repeat myself! You guys can follow after you delivered them there." I say with finality.