Sams pov yet again

Sam's pov:
When I woke up I decided to right away go and see how that sweetheart is doing today. She after all is simply too cute to not care for. The thought alone as she has smiled brightly at me after getting told who I am melts my heart again and again. Without thinking too much into it I grab a backpack and stuff some of G's, Gibbs and of course little Emilia's clothes into it. With smarter thought I also grab the cute monkey stuffy that lays on her bed. Maybe that will make her smile again. The drive was easy and to much luck I even get a parking place near the hospital.
„Sam?" someone asks suddenly from behind me so I quickly turn around. There shouldn't be anyone around who knows my name! And it definitely wasn't someone from Gibbs team.
„Kyle, hey! Are you here to visit Emilia as well?" I ask the paramedic from yesterday. Maybe, if I get him together with Gibbs I won't have to worry so much about G anymore? Who knows? On the other hand, I don't want to lead anyone on, so I will be quiet for the time being.
„No. even though I wished I was able to go there already." he sighs sadly, even going as far as pouting cutely at the fact he can't go.
„I thought I go there at lunchtime since I have to work now." he adds still rather displeased with the fact.
„If you want I can greet them from you. I am sure they would be happy to hear from you." I tell him in the hope of brighten him up again. And just like clockwork his whole face brightens up.
„That would be really amazing if you can do that! Thanks! Please also tell them that I will be coming a bit later today." he says with a happy smile.
„Of Course! Be safe out there and see you later!" I say since his coworker is already shouting for him to keep moving. So with another wave towards me he runs off to get to work.
Softly I knock on the door the doctor has told me they were staying in before poking my head in there. Seeing G cuddling the little girl softly in his arms while Gibbs stands really close by them makes my stomach drop yet again. Not able to decide if they are an item or just extremely close friend.
„May i come in?" I question slightly unsure, not wanting to intrude their family time.
The loud and happy shout of SAMMY makes my eyes widen in complete disbelief. How comes that this cute girl cares already so much for me? The only possible reason can be that those two man have been telling her about me. Slightly shaking my head to get myself in check again and to smile as brightly as possible back at her.
„How are you doing Sweetheart?" I asks her softly while she still hugs G tightly. Those two really look like a cute family.
„Me is good. I brave girl! Daddy said I gets ice cream." she happily informs me with an enthusiastic bounce. Gibbs quickly throws a look towards G which he right away seems to understand as he holds her bouncing body still.
„No bouncing, jumping nor running. Remember?" Gibbs asks her with a raised brow. I however can easily see the smile he try's to hide from her as an annoyed sigh leaves his daughter. Those two are just so damn alike in some perspectives it's honestly amazing to see.
„Here, I brought you guys some clothes. Thought you might like to change." I say after a small cough to get their attention. Gibbs right away takes the backpack with a thankful smile. Something I haven't seen ever before coming from Gibbs. He usually only glares or smirks or looks indifferent, but that's Job Gibbs and this here is privat Gibbs i guess. And i do have to say that this privat Gibbs is an even better man than the work one. How the heck should I compete with him to win G over?
„Thank you Sam. That's rather thoughtful of you." He says in appreciation. When he opens the backpack he right away sees the monkey on top of all their clothes and I can see how his face softens even more. Without any words he softly hands me the stuffy and motions his head towards the giggling girl talking with G.
„Why don't I change quickly and than get all of us some breakfast?" He asks after another soft smile towards his daughter. Well, his daughter and G. We right away nod in answer at his question. Breakfast sounds rather nice, especially since I haven't eaten since yesterday on the plane. When I look up again he has already left for the bathroom so I slowly walk closer to the two still sitting on the bed. The bed I am rather sure my love has slept along with Gibbs that night but now is not the time to think about that.
„I brought someone along from your home sweetheart. He was rather unhappy as he had to sleep the night alone so I thought you might want to cuddle with him now." i softly say and see her whole face brightens in joy as she sees the small monkey in my arms.
„Mister monkey! Me sowwy for not coming home. Me cuddles now?" she happily explains before apologizing at the monkey and cuddling him tightly. G looks at me with eyes Full of admiration which makes me feel like I own the fucking world!! Why can't life always be like that? Why can't he always look at me like that!?
„Thank you Sammy for bringing mister monkey!" Emilia thanks me honestly. Instead of answering right away, I kiss her forehead before whispering a quiet you are welcome in her ear. To my surprise the small cutie hugs me and even kisses my cheek in return.
„Me calls you uncle Sammy? Please?" she asks hopeful but also afraid that I might decline her wish.
„Of Course! I am honored to be your uncle sweetheart!" I answer her and have to hold back my tears in joy How willingly this tiny girl just added me into her family.
„Thank you!" G softly says while wiping his tears off of his cheeks. His eyes shining with love as he watches me hold his niece. Not long after she sits back in between us to play with her stuffy. Of course giggling the whole time.
„Any requests?" Gibbs ask us suddenly with a wide smile on his lips as he watches the three of us chuckling and giggling. Maybe they really are only good friends. Otherwise he must of been rather jealous at the close proximity g and I are in right now! Right!? That or he simply knows that there is no need to be jealous. Ugh, sometimes I hate that my brain never stops to think!!
„Me gets hot cocoa? Pwetty please!" The cutie asks her daddy with those wonderful blue eyes that look so extremely innocent as well as a rather cute pout in place that I guess no one would be able to resist. I mean, I only met her yesterday evening and she already has me wrapped around her tiny little finger!
„Of course princess. I will ask Stefanie what you are allowed to eat already so no more pouting. And no ice cream for breakfast so don't even try." Gibbs answers her with a raised eyebrow. Seems like he also isn't able to resist her cuteness! Her pout right away leaves her face and she is back to her giggle self from a minute prior.
„What about the two of you? Coffee with an unhealthy amount of sugar for you right?" Gibbs softly asks G with distaste at the thing he calls coffee. Instead of arguing about it thought as he does every time I say something like that, he simply roles his eyes once in reply. How comes that he isn't arguing with him as he does with me?
„Sam?" Gibbs ask since I have been watching in between G and Gibbs instead of answering his prior question. The look he sends me makes me feel a little uneasy. Did he realize that I have feelings for G? Oh my god what if he did? Is he going to tell him? Or is he going to kill me? Before I can get even more into my head the cutie pokes my cheek in wonder why I am not answering her daddy I guess.
„Black coffee please. Thanks." I reply after a heavy sigh. Let's hope he hasn't seen anything!
„Are you alright Sam?" G asks me rather worried I might add. He even put his hand on my cheek and my forehead to see if I have any fever. How can he be so perfect!?
„Nothing wrong G, no need to worry." I right away say since I hate to see him so worried. Especially if it is because of me!!
„Alright, I'll head on out. Watch my princess will you!?" Gibbs tell us after a slight chuckle and a shake of his head. When the door falls shut G yet again looks at me with worry.
„Are you sure you are feeling alright Sam?" he asks me with his eyes boring into mine as if he try's to look into my soul. To even add more to that, I feel a small warm body taking a seat on my lap while G is still staring into my eyes. Eyes that get bigger and bigger with every second we keep on starring at each other. And just as i think that i am going completely crazy, i feel soft lips on mine. Thinking that i am once again dreaming about it to happen, i close my eyes to enjoy the moment to the best of my abilities. Softly I pull him even closer to me with one of my arms on the back of his head. The kiss was so sweet and I swear I could taste our future in it so I really didn't want it to end. Since oxygen still was something we need thought, we pull apart. But not really apart since our foreheads still stay together. Afraid to see his distasteful face, I keep my eyes closed, simply enjoying the aftermath of the best kiss I have ever had.
„Please tell me that you don't hate me now." G asks with a very weak voice. Confused on what he means by that, I softly pull slightly away to be able to look in his eyes.
„Why would I hate you?" I ask him softly and see his eyes wet with tears. Without thinking about it, I lean closer and softly kiss his tears away.
„I love you G." I whisper softly. Deciding that now is the best way to lay my cards out open for him to see.
„And I know that you don't feel the same way, so please don't feel pressured in replying it to me. Gibbs is a great guy and as long as you are happy with him." i say and feel the lump in my throat building up.
„As long as you are happy that's fine with me. I won't lie and tell you that it doesn't hurt, but I will never endanger your happiness." I finish after clearing my throat again. His stunned eyes look at me in complete disbelief. Well, here goes nothing I guess... at least I was able to finally tell him. Being so much in my inner monologue again I didn't realize that G has come closer again, only when I feel his lips on mine again I realized that. And my body simply reacts to his touch, like it is meant to do.
„I love you too you idiot! Gibbs and I are only friends, more like family but we never were an item." he says after pulling again once again from my lips. The words slowly register in my mind and I can feel my heart beating a lot faster at the fact he really just told me that he loves me.
„But I thought. I mean, you guys are just so close?" I stammer our, still confused on if I can really believe him that he loves me and not Gibbs.
„We are rather close, that's true. We consider each other as family. He was the first one I told that I am gay and about my feelings for you. I told him about my fear of losing you completely if you find out about it." he explains further on and I can't even believe what he is telling me right now! The whole time I have been worrying about those two when Gibbs simply was there to comfort the love of my life.
„He told me so often to tell you, but I simply was to chickened out." he ends with selfie loath. But that's something I won't allow! No! So I simply pull his head once again closer to me to kiss those soft and addicting lips again.
When we pull apart I finally realize that the cute girl is still on my lap, but she must of fallen asleep while I committed my feelings to G.
„Breakfast is ready!" gibbs says happily as he enters the room. When he sees how we sat he simply smiles even wider at us.
„I take a wide guess and say you guys finally confessed your feelings for one another!?" he says smiling even brighter when we nod in reply. He quickly hugs us both, never losing his smile.
„I am really happy for the both of you!" he says honestly and just like that, I finally see how those two work together. How all those touches and the talks were meant all those years while I only saw them as an item! Sometimes I really am rather dumb I guess!!!