Good mornings

Gibbs pov:
When I wake up it's to loud giggles coming from somewhere close by my side. So with a confused and still tired look I lift my head to see where my princess is. Usually she would jump on me already so why isn't she doing that. With realization slowly creeping into me I jump up to see my beautiful daughter sitting on her bed giggling with Stefanie that softly gets her hair out of her face.
„Daddy!" she happily says as she sees me no standing close by her side.
„Good morning Princess. How did you sleep? Are you in any pain?" I ask her already back in my worry mode much to Stefanies amusement it seems.
„See? I told you your daddy is a worry ward!" she tells my daughter which of curse makes her giggle yet again. So I don't really care that the joke is on me. As long as my princess is happily smiling I don't care for the rest. Still I want an answer, need to know my angel is in no pain.
„Me has no pain. Stefanie gave me inf.inf." My angel starts to say before getting confused with the word.
„Did she gave you an infusion to help to sooth the pain princess?" I ask her and see her happily nodding that I indeed understood what she meant.
„And I have to inform you that this sweet baby girl didn't even move as I started the infusion. She definitely is the bravest girl I have ever met!" Stefanie tells me with honest eyes as she smiles towards me.
„Really? Guess I can treat the princess to some ice cream later on? If you were so brave you definitely deserve some treat!" I tell her proudly that she is such a brave little girl. Her lighten up in pure joy at the mention of her beloved ice cream. She usually rarely get any since she usually eats it too fast and than whines the rest of the day that her throat hurts. But on a day like this she deserves it!
„Weally?" she asks and I see how she is only seconds away from jumping up and down already.
„If Stefanie says that's fine with your tummy than I promise we can get some later today." I say and kiss her head lovingly.
„Of course ice cream is alright. But you have to be really careful to not reopen your stitches, so no running and jumping. Ok baby girl?" she asks my still very hyper princess.
„Ok! Daddy can hold me through. Right?" she right away agrees before pouting dramatically at the both of us.
„Sure thing baby girl! I need to leave now but I will send a nurse to get your requested crayons and sheet of papers." Stefanie says before waving at the both of us and leaves.
„Come here princess. Daddy wants to hold you for a bit. You really scared me yesterday." I softly say as I pick her up. Of course careful to not touch her stomach to much. Instead of flinching at any discomfort she however cuddles closer into my chest.
„Love you Daddy." she says after a soft sigh and just like that my heart bursts in utter joy.
„Daddy loves you too princess. All the way to the moon and back!" I reply and try to hold my tears in.
„Uncle G still sleepy?" my angel wants to know after we simply cuddle diehard an hour. The nurse has simply smiles at us and laid the promised items on the night table before she left the room again.
„Why don't we wake him up?" I ask her and see her eyes twinkle in joy to be allowed to wake someone up. For some unknown reason she loves to do that.
„Uncle G!" she says and softly shakes his shoulder since I declined her plea to sit on his chest to better wake him. It's to dangerous though, at least at the moment. If he moves quickly since he is always on alert he might hurt her unintentionally since her tummy still isn't back to completely good yet.
„Uncle g! Me is uuuuup." she try's a bit louder and this time the reaction was right away. His whole body jerks up before his eyes widely look around for any threat.
„Little one!" he says in joy and holds his hands out for me to hand her over to him. And of course I do so! Those two after all are family as well that need the reassurance that they are all fine. A soft knock from the door let's me look up just as Sam pokes his head in.
„May i come in?" he asks slightly unsure but my princess won't allow that at all and with her happily shout of SAMMY makes his eyes widen but he quickly recovers by smiling brightly at her.
„How are you doing Sweetheart?" he asks her while she still hugs G tightly.
„Me is good. I brave girl! Daddy said I gets ice cream." she happily informs him with an enthusiastic bounce that i right away stop with one look towards G which he right away understands.
„No bouncing, jumping nor running. Remember?" I ask her with a raised brow and hide my smile at her annoyed sigh.
„Here, I brought you guys some clothes. Thought you might like to change." Sam says as he hands over a backpack that I only now register.
„Thank you Sam. That's rather thoughtful of you." I say in appreciation.
„Why don't I change quickly and than get all of us some breakfast?" I ask and to no surprise get three happy nods in answer.
„Any request?" I ask as I get out of the bathroom. What I see makes my heart flutter in joy. My princess happily giggling on the bed in between Sam and G as they smile at one another with love. How G still thinks his partner will hate him when he tells him about being gay and in love with him is completely mind blowing to me.
„Me gets hot cocoa? Pwetty please!" my princess asks me with her wide and innocent eyes and her usual pout in place that she knows will make me agree on pretty much everything she asks.
„Of course princess. I will ask Stefanie what you are allowed to eat already so no more pouting. And no ice cream for breakfast so don't even try." I say before she try's her luck yet again. Instead of pouting thought, she giggles since I knew she would do just that.
„What about the two of you? Coffee with an unhealthy amount of sugar for you right?" I ask G with distaste at what he calls coffee. Which he simply ignores and only roles his eyes once.
„Sam?" I ask since he is simply watching in between G and I instead of answering. Why his state? Honestly no idea. The only reason he could look at me like that is if he thinks G and I are in a relationship which is simply a no brained in my eyes.
„Black coffee please. Thanks." he says after a heavy sigh.
„Are you alright Sam?" G asks him worried for his loved one.
„Nothing wrong G, no need to worry." sam right away soothes him with a soft smile on his face.
„Alright, I'll head on out. Watch my princess will you!?" i tell them after a slight chuckle and a shake of my head. Those two are so into each other but they are simply too afraid of losing the other one. Maybe I can interfere a little. G is my best friend so it's the least I can do. Right?