Chapter 1: Prey

Night fell upon the people as the unfamiliar figure entered into a club, music so loud it could be heard from down the street. The figure walks in casually, hands in its black hoodie's pockets, with the hood on its head. Walking through the crowds solemnly, he had no reflexes on the heavy smoking and illegal things happening in there, no reactions in the body seeing the strippers, nothing

He heads over to a bar as it sits down in the chair, spinning it around to face the table, hands still in his pockets, and face still covered with the black mask and its hood.

'Hey, there young man. What would you like?' The old bartender asks the figure as the figure just continues to look nowhere but down.

'Shot of Vodka' He replied in a deep voice through his mask. The bartender nodded as he went away to get it meanwhile the figure was still sitting there. Alone.

It wasn't long till a seductress came and sat next to him.

'Hey, what's your name?'

She cooed as she walked her fingers up his arm. He looked up a bit and saw her from the corner of her eyes. She didn't stop as she seductively brought her fingers to the face of the unnamed boy as he still had his mask on. She jerked his head towards her, forcing him to look at her also to get a better look as he looked at her with nothing but bored eyes, while the woman cooed again.

'Ooh, I can already tell you have a pretty face, why hide it with this ugly thing, huh?'

As her fingers went up to remove the mask, as he grabbed her hand and held it tight. The woman looked at her hand in his tight grip.

He let go of her hand as he started feeling strange. He looked away from her before he started feeling even more uneasy.

'Aw, why did you stop, baby?'

She said as her hands were went up against his chest, feeling his body.

'Looks like you work out a lot, hm?'

She gasped as she got to the hem of his sweatshirt, now making her face him, as she suddenly pulled him closer.

'How about a visual aid?'

Her hands then traveled down his chest reaching for his thigh as he stopped her with on swoop of his hand. The boy, felt ecstatic. She smirked and put her hand over his and released it since he wasn't holding tight at all, as she continued.

The boy was having changes and reactions in his body and he could feel it.

'Leave me alone.' He warned her.

'And if I don't?' The woman asked in her seductive tone again.

'You'll regret everything..' He warned her again.to which she only smirked.

'Do whatever you want.. I'm all yours tonight.'

She answers as she whispered the last part in his ears, just making the boy go crazy. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her along the crowd.

He dragged her to behind the club into an empty ally, making sure no one was there, and dragged her into a dark corner. He looked around everywhere, making sure there were no people and no cameras there.

He turned the seductress around in way that her chest was now pressed against the way, as he grabbed a hold of both her hands, keeping them in place.

'Never had it this way before, aren't you creative?'

She laughed even though the guy held her every action in his arms.

'Remember.. this is your fault. Whatever happens next, will be your fault, not mine, you won't make it out and I honestly don't even care.'

The figure said deeply into her ear as he went down her neck and scrunching up his nose in disgust.

'All you ever do is take pills and drink isn't it. Fucking disgusting, really.'

As he went for it nevertheless. The woman was wearing an off-shoulder and sleeve dress, which made it easier as he pulled down his mask, revealing his protruding and hurting fangs that were at their full length and were shining almost. She caught a glimpse of it as she gasped but before she could scream, the guy's fangs were already in her neck's veins, sucking the blood out of her body. Her body was becoming weak and dry with each time.

His eyes glowed a deep red color as soon as he had put his aching fangs into the neck for blood. The woman's body was becoming shriveled up until the guy soon let go of her body, as took out his fangs, dripping from blood. His mask rested on his chin and his lips were a bright red as his eyes were still a deep red, his skin really pale.

He let go of the body from his arms and retracted his claw-like nail that had protruded because of the blood as the lifeless, bloodless, dry, and the shriveled body fell to the floor. The guy stood there, as his nails went back to normal, his eyes also starting to go back to their normal deep drown as he licked the blood off of his fangs and they went back to normal teeth again.

The guy heard footsteps behind him and turned around sharply. He had night vision so he could see clearly in the pitch-black corner of this alley.

'Couldn't control it again, Soobin?'

Another voice asked from the outer end of the alley. Soobin went closer as he finally saw the face, though he recognized the person by just the voice. He sighed.

'Why should that matter to you, Beom?

He replied as the footsteps came closer and closer. The footsteps soon stopped and Beomgyu was now right in front of him.

'How much longer will it take, man? The girl who was born a vampire like you could learn and you can't? Fuck, even I and the other turned one can and it's supposed to be hard on us.' 

He deadpanned to Soobin while he rolled his eyes.

'I know. But we need to get out of here first. Leave the body, no one saw me, and no security cameras anyways. It's fine.' 

Soobin said as he tapped onto Beomgyu's arm. Beomgyu sighed, as he went along with the running Soobin ahead of him. He also pulled his mask with a creepy smile on it.

Soobin did too before leaving, as he licked off the rest of the blood on the side of his face as his eyes turned a deep red color again for a second and disappeared. He pulled his hood back on until Beomgyu also caught on and pulled his hood on as they both walked to their base between all the humans..

'I hope you're satisfied after that human.' 

Beomgyu said through his mask. He heard Soobin chuckling softly.

'I've never had any blood that bad. Even animal blood isn't nearly as bad as that
. But.. I guess now, I can be good without hunger for at least a month.'

'That's good and all, but we need to get you to control yourself Soobin.' 

Beomgyu said as Soobin scoffed.

'Yeah, yeah whate-'

Soobin halted in his steps and he stared at the ground blankly, soon jerking his head in a direction as he cussed under his breath again.