Chapter 4: Treatments

'Hyejin! Beomgyu! What the hell happened to you!? Soobin?' Called a female voice as footsteps were heard running. 

'Hey, Soobin- Hyejin and Beomgyu what the fuck!?' A male voice called.

'Yoona..' Hyejin called out in a groggy voice. 'Dawon.. Yoona.. close the entrance and... ugh, call them for Hyejin.. I'll ugh, take care of Beomgyu..'

Soobin said in an also groggy voice, as he abruptly opened his red and black eyes. Beomgyu kept gasping, struggling to keep his monster in. Beomgyu was still new at this all, he was a turned vampire after all. Yoona then spoke again. 'I'll call them.'

Yoona ran to the coffee table and got her phone, as she called somebody over. 

'Hyejin's been hurt and can't heal herself, you need to come over here, ASAP.' 

She said on the call, as in the meanwhile, Dawon got the bags of blood from all of them and quickly cut one open, as he finally gave one to Beomgyu, the one struggling the most. The vamp drank it all in a second, as his eyes black and red eyes finally calmed down, and came back to being a normal human one. Dawon had cut open two more, as he gave both to Soobin. Soobin set one of them down, as he tried and make Hyejin drink the blood, as she just grasped the bag and snatched it away from him.

'Get lost, I need a fucking Romeo.' 

She snapped back at Soobin as she soon winced, more of the fluid coming out her waist from the wounds that the vampire hunter gave her.

'Well maybe you don't need a Romeo, but you definitely need me and a doctor, so suck it up and drink it.' 

Soobin snapped back at the Hyejin who was in his arms currently. The smell of that blood, he inhaled it, as his eyes grew even brighter red and nerves around his eyes became suddenly black and easily visible. He was becoming more and more insane by the second, as his fangs grew out. He hissed in pain as he tried to suppress it. 

 'HAVE IT, GODDAMMIT!' 

He yelled at Hyejin, who was still grasping onto her waist. There was a very good possibility that she won't come out alive after all that shit, but there was a possibility of Soobin able to survive without turning into a complete monster and having regrets. Said that Hyejin gathered the rest of the energy she had in her, as she quickly propped herself up and shoved the blood bag into Soobin's mouth, just when he was about to yell again.

The taste of the blood pouring into his mouth, calmed his nerves as they turned normal and weren't black anymore. His fangs went back to normal human teeth, and as a fact, Beomgyu was fine too now, but a little exhausted. 

'YOU IDIOT!'

Soobin yelled at Hyejin, who fell helplessly into his arms, having no energy whatsoever now.

'YOU NEEDED IT MORE-' 

'Stop.. yelling..'

Hyejin said in a very low and groggy voice, as now the black fluid which was coming out her waist was dripping out her mouth too. Soobin gripped her face as he angrily looked at Hyejin, who, in his opinion, was ever so stupid to risk a situation like this.