Nashi~All Things Come to an End- Part 2

There was a swift yank on my wrist, "to the outdoors, we go!" There was an unfounded haze in my mind, blocking my entirety. What was I feeling, what's my mental status. There's no scent in the air, the eyes are seeing clearly, too clearly. And there are only two things I know, my palms, my ever so clammy palms, and that my legs were still managing to move.

"Where are we..?" I paused a moment, "I mean besides the ultimate academy for gifted juveniles..." Short, sweet, and too the point is crucial; If we all get too attached to each other, it certainly won't make this any easier. This is a killing game, not a mixer. 

"Well, we were just in one of the old classrooms..." He pointed behind us, "there's some kind of musical-ish-y room over there I guess, Kaede was pretty happy about that." 

"This floor is generally pretty empty... Besides all of the grass- how did it even get up here?" Rantaro threw a confused look on his face.

"I'm not entirely sure about that." I held a straight face as Rantaro's had contorted in many different directions and he looked absurd. I was pretty sure it was him expressing his confusion, but he looked ridiculous.

"So, care to tell me just where you're -dragging- me?" I drew attention to his hand firmly wrapped around my wrist.

"Gonta found this- weird hole in the ground?? I don't really get it, but someone said it could probably be an exit." My eyebrows raised at his comment, an exit? Well, I suppose it's time I begin laying my own cards now. 

"Don't you think that'd be a little too easy?" I inquired. 

"Well yeah, I thought the same thing, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is." He coughed dramatically, "Learned that the hard way." 

I raised an eyebrow, silently asking what he meant, but he ignored me.

"Oh and there's a cafeteria right over here." I looked into the room quickly.

"There'd probably be water there... Right?" My heart had finally settled, my mind made up. The sympathetic characters aren't usually killed off the bat. Usually right at the end. But if I just kill someone before then, then we'll be all set. "Well, it's going to be difficult, right? Everyone would probably want something to drink after that I suppose." 

We went down to the first floor and Rantaro continued showing me around on our way to the outside, even if I didn't remember much of what he was saying.

--------------------<3---------------------

"Hey, why don't you go on ahead, I'll put these in a bag and meet up with you later." At any rate, the safest thing to do would be to fake it 'till I make it. Entering the game with a skeptical look, well, it'd only cause more suspicion from my peers. So I should go in seeming as killable -and weak- as possible. 

"You'd have no idea where to go, you said it yourself that you have a bad sense of direction. So I am -simply- left with no choice than to walk at your- extremely- slow pace instead of rushing ahead~~~~." His eyes quickly darted to the left as he stared at the ground momentarily.

I picked up the bag, "I'm not that slow. You just walk absurdly fast." 

"Yes you are- pick up the pace, one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple, people eater." 

"..." 

"Yeah?"

All I responded with was a punch to his arm as I began to walk a little faster.