Nashi-Of No Name-Part 11 (Final)

Self-harm warning, if anything like self-harm or anything more serious makes you uncomfortable, please don't read this chapter

Pale green eyes and hair that reflected any light that was willing to gently graze it, yep that was definitely him, I sprinted in his direction just as he reached the dock. "Without..." I gasped for air, as I had just sprinted all the way here and I was still yet to get a break. "Saying goodbye?"

He only gave me a sad smile and a nod. "Rantaro... Please no, I love you, don't go." My single regret before losing him that day was not getting the opportunity to kiss him one final time. 

-[X]-

I woke up with heavy eyelids and blurry vision, but after a few seconds, I yawned and realized where I was, in my room on my bed, with Rantaro on the ground within kicking distance. When people sleep they're vulnerable to all kinds of attacks, I maliciously grinned. What to do, what to do? I could draw dicks on his face, or decorate him like a Christmas tree, so many options.

I found myself carefully sitting beside his head, sharpie in hand, sketching "Property of (Y/N)" on his arm.

As I finished off my name, I heard the ever-so-notorious heavy inhale and exhale of someone's who was only just awakening. His eyes opened still heavy with sleep, his lips were slightly parted, and his hair was a mess. 

"Well then, just how did you wind up falling asleep in here? I thought you were deadset on sleeping in your own room." The corners of his mouth turned upwards in a tame motion. 

"Good morning to you as well," His voice was a bit careless and tired.

"What in the fuck were you dreaming about you cilantro," I refrained from making any comments about how peaceful and beautiful he looked for the sake of my own pride and dignity. 

"I... I don't really remember... You?" Rantaro yawned, still not sitting up.

"Mmm, I dreamed about being on stage again! I was with my friends in front of an audience..." I lied, "I miss that." This was my last day I would be alive, the last day I'd get to do, well anything, but I wasn't going to let Rantaro die, under any circumstances... Even if it meant dirtying my hands. "Let's get breakfast! I'm absolutely ravenous!" I giggled standing up and offering a hand to Rantaro.

"Hm- I think we should play like 20 questions after breakfast or something like that!" I laughed pulling Rantaro off the ground before dropping him and exiting the room."Catch up, you nerd." I laughed locking the door behind myself.

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

Once I had calmed down we had somehow reached the cafeteria where there were already students leaving. "Ah, I guess we missed Kirumi's cooking." I gave a dramatic frown as I sped towards the kitchen. "I think that we should have the bestest meal ever on the day we're going to die on. Wanna guess what it is?" Rantaro paused for a minute to think about what it could possibly be, "pancakes?"

"ERR, Wrong~~ It's cereal silly."I bowed dramatically tipping an imaginary top hat to him before flipping him off. "Cereal by default IS the best (and easiest) breakfast, get outa here with your damned cooking."

"...My damned cooking..." Rantaro mocked.

"Shush you," I pivoted on my foot and continued walking towards the kitchen the rest of the quick walk there being silent. "Do you think they actually have cereal here or something?"