Musky's complete family 👨‍👨‍👧 - Part 1

Mahir's POV:

I came out of my thoughts when Musky started crying...

Sunday was about to end.

All that happened in last 24 hours was revolving in my head.

I didn't have any answers to my behavior but I had hundred other questions though...

My thoughts broke when my cuddling cutie held my little finger and cried so loudly that tears spilled out of her little eyes..

I kept my guitar aside ..and cooed her in my arms and went to the balcony...

I had a rocking chair in our balcony... I would sit on it and make my doll sleep on my chest whenever she's crying uncontrollably.

I did the same..

I saw Bela's balcony lights were on..

Leaning a little more I saw she was sitting on the mini sit out in the balcony and watering her plants..

Bela has immense love for her plants and garden... Probably she has a hundred of them there... She was wearing a simple white tshirt, her denim shorts, a high bun and her glasses...

She was concentrating on watering her plants...

I couldn't help but keep observing her...

She looks so surreal in just shorts and t-shirt with that stupid bun and glasses ❤️ and a mad frown...

Was she always this beautiful or she's growing more and more desirable with age ❤️

I've heard women look gorgeous when they turn 25-26 years of age.

They become a lethal combination of a hot chick and a mature beautiful woman ❤️

Bela was exactly there...

Hot matured sexy beautiful woman ❤️ with a frown 🤭

I was observing her while the other lady in my arms started crying loudly ...

My little one is a devil 🤣

I cooed her in my arms and swayed her a bit and she was ok now...

My junior swag queen! Senior one was still frowning 🤣 yet looking gorgeous ❤️

Just then I saw she got a call from someone and she started smiling happily...

It was a video call...I was trying to hear to whom she was talking suddenly that her mood lightened and she started blooming 🤨

I saw she went on headphones and hence u couldn't hear clearly what was the conversation and whom it was...

I went closer to the edge of the balcony trying to listen to her...

But looks like my little one didn't like the Uncomfortable position and she started crying loudly...

I tried to coo her... But I couldn't hear anything she spoke...

Finally my daredevil daughter stopped crying and was sucking her thumb...

While I heard her say...

'Ok Karan ji... I'm dropping the call...

Please take care...'

Who is Karan now😡

I heard this name for the second time, last time I heard it when we were talking about Musky's custody.

Just then my eardrums almost blasted at what she said...

'You know na Sona I love you... I miss you... please eat well...I'll meet you soon!'