❤️New seasons...New relationships ❤️

Mahir's POV:

It was tough but I had to take this call...
This time I was not just thinking as a husband or a father.

I was also thinking as a brother. An elder brother to my little Kuhu. Whose responsibilities were now onto me.

Last night when I received her phone call I was shocked... She was only sobbing on the call...I was scared now...
Soon I had Arnav on the phone. I was scared now.

There is a small problem Mahir... He said and started explaining.

I was now worried... Although Yuvi was there...but I was the only one they wanted to meet.

I am the eldest in the family and Kuhu is my responsibility now. I quickly took the call. I know I had to leave Bela here and go back to Bangalore.

But this time I kissed her to my heart's content Although craving for more hoping I'll meet her soon ❤️

I wanted her next to me but I cannot force her...

I left a invitation and wedding card of Kuhu and Arnav's on her bed with the broken Mangalsutra that she threw on my face the other day.

I wanted her the most today but hoping I'll have her next to me I set my foot towards my destination of responsibilities as a brother.

In no time I was in Bangalore.

And finally I reached the Sehgal Mansion...

The minute Kuhu saw me she came running to hug me...

'Bhaii...' she said and kept on crying...

I made her sit and asked the matter in detail.

To which Yuvi explained me about Arnav's grandmother..

Mrs Katyayani Deshmukh...

Name itself sounded quite powerful...

'Bhai... Arnav's Daadi is an extremely old fashioned lady ...she was initially ok with Kuhu although she had serious issues that Kuhu is a Punjabi girl and not a Maharashtrian but ever since the news of your divorce with bhabhi reached her ears she's hell-bent on breaking this wedding. We tried to talk to her but seems adamant. She never liked the point that Arnav is marrying a Punjabi girl but now seems like she has a strong reason too!!! '

I looked at Kuhu... I felt bad for her...her relationship was getting grinded in between mine and Bela's marriage..

'But how can she deny now...there is only 2weeks to marriage now...

Cards are distributed, invites are sent... everything is ready.. now how can she?'

'I said that same Mahir... But the lady is pretty arrogant. So I used my trump card to talk to her... ' Dev said...

I looked at him raising eyebrows...

'One oldie against two oldies 🤭🤭🤭' she said chuckling  a bit...

I didn't understand then he explained that he made his Daadi Mrs Saudamini Kapoor the powerful and well respected woman with Ishaani bhabhi's Daadi who is Saudamini Daadi's Bestie talk to Arnav's granny.

I was touched by Dev's this gesture.. he knew we didn't have any elderly people in our house... It was so kind of Soudamini Daadi and Veena Daadi to agree to meet Arnav's grandmother...

Dev continued....
'So finally Arnav's Daadi...I mean Aaji saheb like how everyone calls her is convinced but will take a call only after meeting you'

I narrowed my eyebrows asking...
' If she's convinced why meet me now???'

Although I wasn't convinced I agreed to meet her.

***

We were now in one of posh independent houses in Jayanagar.

It was lavish, rich and beautiful...

I was invited within and in no time a old lady with a white saree, pearl necklace, grey hair and saree on her head sat infront of me on a royal wooden frame.

I stood up and bowed to her as a mark of respect and she nodded her head with pride.

'Hello Mrs Deshmukh..I wanted to talk to you...'

'Mahir Sehgal!!! Quite popular on papers nowadays...but we are simple people with a big family name Mr Sehgal!!!
I don't want my grandson's wife been brought to us by such a talented family... Specially the family who doesn't believe in marriage.

I heard you were married to simple middle class girl twice... Divorced her twice...I ignored your gossips about being in a livin relationship with your wife's sister because I heard now you are taking care of that child. It's a rare quality!!! ' while I was really getting angry...

But then her age ....
So I kept calm.

'Mr Mahir Sehgal...you want Arnav and Kuhu to get married bring the lady of the house!! Bring your wife!! Else I will cancel..'

'Namaskar Aaji saheb' I heard a voice from behind me...

I turned around to see and get the shock of my life. 😳

Bela was standing there.....

I was shocked 😳

Also happy because she was

Wearing a saree...
Her hair partition had the vermilion...
Above all her neck had the Mangalsutra...

'Namaskar... Mi tyachi patni aahe (I'm his wife)'

I wasn't understanding anything but my wife stood there showing her marathi skills.

In no time Arnav's grandmother looked more than comfortable.. it's like I'm seeing two long lost friends!!!

Finally Arnav's grandmother bid a bye to me, pulled Bela into a hug 😳😨 and went away...

I looked at Bela giving a 'What did you expression' to which she smiled...

'Im hungry... Take me home' she said and my eyes widened the second time...to that statement 'home'

She got into the car while the radio played the perfect song...

Albela Sajan ghar aayo re...

Mora ati man sukh payo re...

Albela Saajan ghar aayo re...

I was very very happy ❤️❤️❤️