Co-parenting the tantrum queen👶🍼

Bela's POV:

(In Mahir's Penthouse balcony)

He said it all tonight!

It's here! He was loyal!

Always!

Even in his hatred he was loyal... He hated me with dedication!

Huhhh.... what a fate you have Bela...
If only that man ever trustee you that night! This dedicated hatred would have been dedicated love in your life🥺

But then Destiny... Huhh!

Looks like love is never written in my destiny! Sometimes I just feel like going and telling him explaining him about how I was trapped and Yuvi were trapped! But then I feel! Why should I? The man who didn't trust me when I begged and cried that baby was his!
Does he really deserve an explanation?

Then that letter!

God! Stop it Bela!

You decided to stay without emotions when you planned to take up this marriage! Remember?

So stop it! Be practical!

Mahir is right! Muskaan deserves a better environment to grow and comeon it's just about one meal every night!

What's it going to cost! It's better infact! It will gradually become less awkward!!!

But today I'm seriously emotional and missing my Di...

Brinda Di...I love you...

I know you are listening...

I took care of Musky as mine but today what I spoke was although only retaliation to Mahir but I questioned Muskaan's existence... I'm sorry Di'🥺

And I'm sorry for hating you somewhere in my heart blaming you to be the Third woman in my life! But you were never!

I believe you don't need another villain in life when there are trust issues in marriage!!!

😢..

Just when I was in my thoughts I was brought back to this world saying...

'Bela... You should go home... tomorrow is Musky's one month check-up...I'll take her along!' He said...

'I' ll join you Mahir... She's my daughter too... And anyways she cries more when you touch her... she seems to be already being a daddy's complaint box' I said trying to suppress my laugh.

To which he said...
'Thats because you are too strict...I've seen you.. you shove her the milk bottle with ultimate dedication once in 2 hours Although my daughter is an ardent protestor!'

'Oh please... I have to feed her like that...she is lacking the most nutritious diet...a mother's milk... And she's hell Bent to not drink.. it's the only way to make sure she's not hungry...' I said caressing her cheeks...

We were smiling... Suddenly looks like he realised what happened few minutes back and he stopped smiling.

He was about to take Muskaan to his room while I called him...

'Mahir... '

He turned around...

'I think you are right!!! One meal a night should be good... But I'll cook...I can't eat rice regularly and you can't even cook rice properly' I rolled my eyes...

'Hello... Biryani was good today ok!!' he argued

'Yup sure....I saw the condition of the cooker in which it was made.. it was more like black biryani 🙄'