The snowstorm 🌨️ & our tiny snowflake ❄️

Mahir's POV:

I wondered why Vish was behaving like this...

She was so mad at me right now that she could strangle me right now!

I couldn't understand anything...

'Whats wrong Vishakha..it's a fresh fruit milkshake... And papaya is great for energy and ofcourse it's not canned juice...I freshly made it for Surbhi mam as she didn't want to have tea.'...

'But it was papaya and she is not supposed to have it in this as doctor'

While Vish was trying to tell me something I saw Bela trying to secretly convey something to her and next second Vish nodded and kept quiet.

Is Bela hiding something from me?

'Ummm Pearl actually Surbhi hates papaya so that's why'

Yeahh sure I believed it... Papaya is Bela's favorite fruit. She would make papaya face packs and sit applying them for hours together too.. that girl won't eat papaya what a joke!

Now I was sure not just Bela... Vish is also hiding something from me.

Although here we are all playing a cat and mouse game ... Bela doesn't know Vish was the mastermind in making me Bela's PA and cook, also Bela thinks Vish doesn't know anything...even that I am Mahir!

But in short we all three knew our real identities but had to play along!

Although Vish denied Bela not to go to office the stubborn Bela is, she said she had some meetings and she has to attend.

I quickly packed her lunch and got ready with her and in no time we reached office.

She had continuous meetings today I could see her holding her head and suffering but the stubborn did not take tablets neither was she in any mood of stopping the meeting.

Lunch time had already passed. Finally Vish came in the conference call and stopped the meeting for break.

She had a terrible headache that she hardly ate a few morsels.

So I got her some lemonade which she cringed and pushed away...

It was just like she liked when I served her the entire weak with lots of lemon, no sugar only salt but today she was acting like I got her poison.

All this probably cause she is angry with me...she hates me after all.

Soon the meeting got over while Vish who already had reached home called me up saying...

'there seems to be a snow storm... reach home quickly before it escalates!'...

I nodded a ok...

While I went to Bela's cabin I saw she has already left...

I went down to the parking area...it was already windy... and I saw Bela's car Tyre was punctured...

Damn!!! Where is she now ..

I dialled her number... It was not reachable..

Where are you Bela...

So I decided to take the road...

She wasn't anywhere...

Where did she disappear...

I somehow slowly went driving on the same road back again when I noticed a hustle coming from the bushes...

I stopped a little front and tried to look back from the mirror..I noticed a bunch of men guarding the bushes..

I just felt something wasn't right...