The storm unleashed!

Mahir's POV:

Bela pushed me slightly and looked into my eyes...

I saw her eyes were puffy, red and she was clenching her hands in anger.

'If anything but I could slap you again Mahir Sehgal...but you don't even deserve it!!!'

'Belaaa... Once jus'

'Shutup! You have the guts to stand infront of me and hold me in your arms asking why didn't I tell it to you???

Like really???

Remember two months back you called that night a mistake!??

🥺

That mistake caused this...

Mistake!!! Happy?'

I quickly went and kept my hand on her mouth...
'Bela no.... please... It's our blood and flesh!'

To which I saw fresh drops of tears fall from her eyes rolling on her cheeks ...

'So was my 8 hours old Muskaan... '

I looked up to control my tears... She was already crying...I had to stay strong...

'You called my love for you a mistake... And you expect me to inform you....do you deserve to be informed???
Above all you think I'll let you come close to my child....
This growing in my womb is my baby alone...
I'll face the world with it..
And my child will never know you are his/her father!!!

Never!! Coz you don't deserve'

'Bela...I know I messed up...but I have realised it Bela... I was thinking I can never keep you happy..I was the cause of our child's death... that's because I wasn't there like any other man by my wife's side during her Pregnancy!!!

I was blaming myself Bela...but after you left I realised whom am I keeping away??? You??? Can body seperate from soul when alive?? Staying away from you was worse than death Bela...
Come back Bela..
I need you..
Musky needs you...
Musky... Musky is going to be a big sister... soon🤭😭 so much to teach her Bela.. they will be admitted to same school..
Our kids will grow up like I did with Kuhu Yuvi or you did with Brinda...
Our kids will have the bes'

'None of that will happen Mahir!!!'

She was saying it looking outside the window and I was shocked...

Tears were lingering on the corner of my eyes...

'Im never coming back! I and my child will stay in Shimla only!!!'

I looked at her for s minute and went near the window and looked in the same direction seeing the snow fall I told her..

'And what if you .. yourself will voluntarily come back to Bangalore???'

'Ever seen Santa Claus on a reindeer??? Cause that's never true!!! Same way are imaginations!!!'

Saying she was about to walk away...

While I held her hand and pulled her by her waist and she crashed into me...

Her soft bossom pressed my hard chest...

I dreamily looked into her beautiful face...the Pregnancy glow was already shown on her face...

'Even if Santa doesn't come for real on earth... But still the world tells it's kids to wait for Santa, make them decorate the Christmas tree and also make their child put up the star and hang s socks out there with a chit full of wishes!!!

Why??? Because on this earth there is nothing stronger than belief!

I also believe in my love Bela...'