Broken Behir - Part 2 - Confrontation & Revealation!!!

Mahir's POV:

Before I could realize anything Aadi had left with his wife.

I didn't understand anything. I sat there trying to understand what just happened... but didn't get any answers..

Next minute I received a call from Kuhu!

I picked while she was only crying and next thing I couldn't understand anything she was trying to speak while next I froze when I heard ... Yuvi?

'Bhai... I want you to come to the address I am messaging you right now!

I and Kuhu are both going there ...we are on our way. '

I was shocked on what's happening...

While I tried to ask more questions Yuvi dropped the phone by saying ' Bhai reach now!!!'

I got up checked my phone and started driving to the location they sent me..

It looked like a newly built independent lavish bungalow with a huge lawn...

The mansion read Karanjit Garewal on its nameplate...

Whose house is this...why am I here?

I got down and went to the security personnel...

Soon I saw Kuhu and Yuvi come running to me... The guard let me go inside...

I wasn't understanding anything...

While going inside I saw the same little girl..

Aadi's daughter playing in the lawn with an old man...

The old man looked at three of us and looked at Yuvi...

And he said...
'Uncle ji

This is Mahir Sehgal... My elder brother!'

Next second that old man came towards me...

And corrected my collar saying...

'Chaahat is here...if she wasn't here I would have shown you your place! ' and shot a mad stare at me...

'Huhhh but then mare hue ko aur kya mare (How to kill a dead man) ' he said and took the little girl and went away...

I went inside while I saw Nandini with Aadi sitting in the living room
..

Looking at me in one swift motion he got up to punch me while Nandini held him tightly and stopped him...

'Soon I saw Sow and Akki come in and try to hold him tightly...

He was raging like a beast...

'Akki...tell this bastard of a man to leave my home... He wanted what he's got na... Bela is ready to sign on the custody papers now why is he he here... bloody throw him out from here...' he screamed...

'What custody 🥺' came out of my mouth

I looked at Kuhu...

'Bhabhi has agreed to never interfere into Muskaan's custody. She is ready to handover whole and sole custody of Muskaan to you. She will never go to court or never claim her rights too.. infact she's ready to give it in writing that she's...' Kuhu stopped...

My heart was beating very fast now...

'That she is???

That she's what Kuhu?'

Kuhu wiped her tears saying...

'That she is ready to disown Musky'

I collapsed 🥺