Heart to Heart conversations 💕

Aadi's POV:

Mahir was broken...

I have never seen a strong man like Mahir breakdown like this...

I knew this day would come...

Honestly I have seen Bela's tears...that's why I knew whenever this day would come it would bring happiness to me...

I wanted to see him cry... I waited for it...it was like I felt it would avenge my sister's tears and pain...

But you know what!!!

Someone's said it so right!

Hate doesn't kill hate...

Tears doesn't avenge tears...

Infact it hurts more..it revives old wounds...

An entire evening has passed and I can see Mahir is still in a trans state...

Bela every year is the same on this day...

It's our routine to console her...she cries her heart out these two days...

Today's day when doctor announced of Muskaan's death and tomorrow's day when we do a pooja on her daughter's name in the nearby temple.

Every year Bela donates 1/4th of her annual income to less fortunate kids this date...

But this year was more painful for Bela because she visited her daughter's grave.

And more for Mahir because now he discovered that he has a daughter but before he could relish it...that has turned into had😢

Bela cried and slept with Nandini...

But Mahir... someone should talk to him..

Yuvi requested me to talk to him..

Even I had many things to talk to him..

So I got two cups of coffee...

I saw Mahir was sitting in the terrace of our bungalow...

He was seeing my father play with Chaahat...

My father Karanjit Garewal...the owner of Garewal empire.
Which was now been handled by Nandini and Bela...

Garewal Group of Industries was still taken care by Nandini and dad...

While they expanded their new venture as SG Group...

Sharma-Garewal Group...

Hence Bela and Nandini were equal partners here and dad who was once upon a time a business magnet...a lion on his own...was their guiding light...

Mere 4 years and SG Group had sidelined all big companies when it came to garments, textiles in London.

And now with addition of Gulmohar which is a fashion house in itself...

SG Group had attained newer heights.

I saw Mahir look at the traffic and posh building lights in Bangalore...

My house was situated in whitefield..one of busiest and posh industrial, IT hub corners of Bangalore.

The lights around us indeed make us feel that we are in a posh locality yet how lonely in this star studded world.

'Mahir' I called him.. he saw me...

I offered Mahir a cup...

He silently took it...

First question he asked...

'Bela and Musky?'

I smiled and said.. 'Both are sleeping... relax'