The unspoken....the unsaid 💔

Mahir's POV:

I was sitting in my balcony with my bleeding hand moreover a bleeding heart...

Music is my healer...I couldn't play today... So I played music on my phone

🎵🎶

Naa dard hai
Na gham tere
Na ishq hai na teri
Woh chaahatein

Haan khush hoon main.. tere bina
Na mujhmein bachi kahin.. teri aadatein

Hai phir kyun aankhon mein nami
Kyun main rota hoon aaj bhi
Kya khalti teri hai kami
Kyun main rota hoon aaj bhi

Hai phir kyun aankhon mein nami
Kyun main rota hoon aaj bhi
Kya khalti teri hai kami..

🎶🎵

Bela....

Life is been so tough..m

With you.. without you...

Why Bela...😢

Why did you do this to me...

🥺

I still can't forget that night when I discovered your pregnancy...

Then...you had the audacity to lie to me that it was my child...

Yes I was hurt....I was angry! I was pissed!

I went mad in rage! I wanted you to feel the pain I went through!

So I called up my office number and faked it like I was speaking to Brinda...

I wanted her to feet the same pain she put me through!

It was hurtful! Painful 🥺😢

I called up my dear friend Raghav..he is the owner of Prabhu Group of Hotels. It's one of best hotels in Mangalore.

He was worried listening to my voice...I requested him for a room to stay at that odd hour...he was so kind that he invited me home...but I needed some me time.

I told him I need a hotel room. He probably understood that I needed space and quickly called his PA and organized a room for me.

That night for the first time in life I drunk till death. I wanted to forget Bela...I wanted to forget how she cheated upon me...

I drunk, puked and slept.

Next day morning i woke up and drived back to the Maravante Resort but on the way I bought a lipstick and made marks on my shirt, neck, scratched my neck with my own nails and put on some ladies perfume too!

I know it's silly but this would hurt her for sure!!!

And YEAH I WANTED TO HURT HER!!!

The minute she saw me like that she walked out of the resort. I expected she will shout, scream or create a scene but she quietly left which disturbed me more!

Raghav was worried for me and called me... I met him for lunch and broke down infront of him. He was shocked to hear of how I accused Bela and never gave her a chance to explain!!!

'But Raghav I never you know what I mean... I never then how come baby!!!'

Raghav held my hand and said...

'Look Mahir... I don't know about Bela...but how much ever I have heard about her from Dev Bhai and Ishaani bhabhi...she is a gem of a person. You must let her speak her side too...