Chapter : 21

An unknow girl entered in college....all boys are going flat over her......she colides with Surya.....he helps her.....from falling down......that girl and Surya looks at each other shocked.....suddenly she hugs Surya...

Girl- I missed you.....I really missed.....

She breaks the hug and looks at his face and then again hugs him....Surya is still shocked.....a tear falls from his eye.....suddenly his face turns red in anger......he clinches his fist.....and forcefully pulls that girl away from him.....

Su- (shouting) Stay away.....

Girl- Surya.....(she touches his face)

Surya throws her hand away......girl looks at him shocked

Girl- Surya.....

Su- Durr raho mujhse......or hato mere raastey se..

Saying so he moves......away.....that girl looks at him......and follows him till his cabin

Surya is standing in his cabin.....his back is towards the door......that girl enters in his cabin and she hugs him from back.....

Girl- I'm sorry Surya...I'm really sorry.....whatever I did......I really regret that

Surya anger reaches at it's peak....He forcefully.......comes out of her grip......and pushes her back

Girl- Surya listen I'm

Su- main last time kahunga......durr raho mujhse......warna accha nhi hoga tumhare liye......samjhi

Girl- Listen....I'm

Surya looks at her with hate anger and disgust......

Su- leave from my office right now......

Girl looks at him

Su- leave......(shouting at high pitch)

That girl gets terrified.....and moves out....but is shocked to see Taani at door.....Surya also looks at door and finds Taani standing there.....he looks at her....she is shocked by seeing all the drama.....Surya closes his eyes and looks away.....

That girl leaves from there......

T- Sir.....woh main

Su- Miss Sekhawat please......leave

T- Sir.....actually woh aap

Su- right now I'm not in right mind.....so please leave.....

Taani looks on ...

Su- Please jaaiye......mujhe mera gussa kisi or par utarna bilkul bhi pasand nhi but right now I'm in right so I might end up behaving harsh on you.....

Taani looks on......she turns to leave....but again turns towards Surya to say something......she hesitates to say........

T- Si..........

But before she utters......Surya.....throws his table away in anger.....Taani looks at him in shock......as it is first time she is seeing him in so much anger........she doesn't understand what to do.....so finally decides to leave from there.....

T- woh ladki kaun thi....or Surya sir itna bhadak kyu rahe the uss par.....kya tha woh sab......

She is thinking about all that.....but then decides to let that go.......

Surya is in his cabin.....broken frustrated irritated......and angry..... he isn't able to react....what to do what to say......

Taani is moving.....lost in her thaughts.....a peon comes to her.....and asks her to go VP sir's office....