Chapter:60

3 years later.....

A big office is shown........with a banner........".Perfect Dreams Event management company"

There is big hotch potch in the company......everyone is trying to keep the things proper

Guard- madam aa gayi hai......
All gets tensed and gets seated at their places......and starts acting as bussy in their work ......A lady professionaly dressed up......walks in with attitude..... everyone wishes her morning.....she accepts that by just nodeing her head .... she dressed in professional modern attire.....

All are looking at her.......men are stealing glances at her but being with some cautions......because if she caught them staring her they all are gone......

She walks towards her cabin calling her secretory......Neena to come to her cabin.....

Neena- Good morning mam

Lady- how many time should I tell you.....it's Taani for you not mam

Neena- sorry Mam......I mean Taani..... everytime I forget it.....

T- chalo chodo......yeh btao ki tumne kaha tha ki koi naya project aaya hai.... kya hai woh

Neena- Taani actually......yeh project.... hume Reyansh ki side se mila hai.....

T-(stammering) Reyansh.........Singhania

Neena- ji......

T- what does he want? I mean which event he wants to organise?

Neena- actually......he wants his marriage preperations to be done by us

T-(shocked) marriage.......he is getting married

Tears fells from her eyes........

Neena- Taani are you ok.....

T- Mujhe kuch derr akele rahna hai.......

Neena- Taani........

T- please.......leave.......and make sure no one disturb me.......

Neena leaves noding to Taani.......as she leaves.......Taani bursts up crying badly.....

T- humari love story......ka itna ganda end kyu hona tha Rey......kyu....? We fall in love......we promised each other......and at the end we part our ways......why Rey?.....

She cries badly.......he attention turns towards a photo frame.....at her desk...... in which....at one side she is with Rey...... and in another side......her selfie with shocked Surya......

T- I hate both of you.........you both left me you both

Later -

Neena- so Taani kya karna hai?

T- kis cheej ka

N- about Reyansh Singhania's contract

T- manaa kardo.....kah do ki hum bussy hain..... we don't have time.....

Neena nodes and then leaves...... Taani again picks that photo frame and cries hugging it.....

T- why sir?? Why you have to go..... I'm missing you badly......I need you badly.... I'm all alone again.....I'm all alone....

She cries hugging that picture.......

Later in evening-

Taani is in parking........taking out her car.....to go out.....but feels like some one is watching her hiding

T- kaun hai.......kaun hai wanha....???

A man quickly hides......when no one response......Taani takes her car..... a man is taking her pictures from hiding.....Taani is feeling something weird......she quickly hopes on in her car and drives away.......that man smiles.....