Chapter: 37

Taani is sitting in her room.....she hears some weird sounds from hall.....she again gets horrified......

T- kaun hai? Kaun hai wanha.....

She is shaking badly......soon she hears a knock at her door.....her condition turns worst.......she is sliding on her bed....she clutches her legs near to her chest in terror.....she hears 2-3 knocks.... and then finds her rooms door getting opened.....and an unknown man entered her room......

Taani starts shouting badly.....Bhai..... please help.....Bhai......bachao......bhai..

Swayam who was just came home from college hears Taani's shouts he rushes to her room......and gets shocked seeing Taani's condition and an unknown man in her room......he pushes that man and floor.....and then rushes to Taani ....  he hugs her tightly

Sw- Taani.....betu dekh main hoon ysnha.....tera bhai hai dekh

But she is panicking and sobing badly.....clenching his shirt

T- Bhai.......please bacha lo mujhe...  yeh mujhe le jaayega

That man is looking at that weirdly

Sw- baccha....koi kanhi nhi le jaayega tujhe....main hu na.....le jaane hi nhi dunga.....

T- nahi bhai.....woh pahle bhi le gya tha na.....woh mujhe....firr.....

She felss unconciouss......Swayam gets shocked seeing her like that......he makes her lie down on bed properly...tucks her in duvet......and then drags that man out of her room holding his collar

Man- arey sir humne kuch nhi kiya hai... woh madam acchanak hi aise chillane lag gayi thi.....hum toh bass...

Just then Kaka comes in....

Sw- Kaka.....aap pahle doctor ko call kijiye.....unko jaldi ghar aane ko boliye and then call.....police

Kaka- haa baba.....

Man- arey oo..kaka ji....aap hi samjhaiye ki hum koi chor uchake nhi hain

Kaka looks at that man in shock and rushes to Swayam

Kaka- baba kya hua? Apne inko aise kyu pakda,hai?

Sw- Kaka......iski himmat toh dekho... Taani ke kamre main.....tha yeh

Man- arey bhai.....woh main leakage check karne gya tha.......woh aapke kitchen ke tab se jo leakage ho raha hai uska connection woh uss kamre se hai...

Kaka- haa baba yeh plumber hai.... bade sahab ne bheja tha isko....

Sw- plumber hai toh kitchen main dekhta na leakage Taani ke room main kaise gya?

Man- kyunki problem unke room se hai.....isliye.....maine kayi baar knock kiya tha.....unhone koi jawab hi nhi diya toh mujhe laga ki koi hsi hi nhi...

Sw- or kaka jab yeh Taani ke room main jaa raha tha tab aap kanha they.....

Kaka- woh main wahar do min kachra fekne chala gya tha

Swayam becomes angry on kaka.....and then pushes that man....away asking him to leave right away....he takes his things and runs away.....

Swayam goes back to Taani's room.....he sits beside her......and cries holding her hand.....soon a doctor comes.....he treats her and then leaves assuring him....

Later in evening-

Swaysm and Taau ji are sitting in hall tensed for Taani......they hears some sounds from Taani's room......both rushes to her room.....and finds her sutting in a corner.....as if trying to hide herself and sobing......Swayam rushes to her......