Chapter: 57

Taani and Surya are on terrace.... surya loosing to his inner tumorial and emotions end up kissing Taani .....

Surya breaks the kiss and looks at shocked hurt and teary Taani......he then realises what blunder mistake he made

Su- Taani I'm

He moves a hand to touch her but she moves away from him......not letting him touch her

Su- Taani......I know you are hurt....  I hurted you.......but trust me......I never had such intention......main toh kabhi btane wala bhi nhi tha.....I don't know how.......

He again tries to hold her.......but Taani jerks off his hand

T- don't..........please don't touch me.....

Su- Taani I'm

Taani doesn't listen to him and turns to leave.......but gets shocked seeing Rey standing there shocked.......broken and hurt........

T- Rey

Surya to looks at that side and gets shocked seeing him standing there...... Taani rushes to Rey.....

T- Rey........meri baat suniye

She tries to touch Rey.......but he doesn't let her touch him.......

T- Rey.......please listen to me

She again tries to hold him up..... but this time he pushes her away in anger..... Taani falls down.....Surya looks at it shocked

Su- Reyansh.....kya kar rahe hain aap pagal ho gaye hain kya?

Surya moves towards Taani to lift her up.......but Rey comes in between......and pushes Surya away.....in anger.....

R- don't you dare to go near her

Taani is looking on crying

Su- Reyansh dekhiye.....

Rey makes a fist and punches Surya hatd at his face.......Taani looks on shocked.......Rey punches him uncountable times but Surya doesn't defend himself

R- how dare you to touch her......how dare you to go close to her......himmat kaise huyi aapki.....usko aise...... jaante the naa aap ki woh sirf meri hai.....fir kaise aapki kaise himmat huyi usko....

Su- Reyansh........I'm sorry.......I don't know how I.........mujhe nhi ptaa ki main kaise

Rey's anger rises more.......he again starts beating Surya......Taani is shocked to see Rey's anger......he is out of control......she runs to him to stop him.....but in anger he again pushes her....

Su- Reyansh.......stop being harsh on her......I made that mistake not her....

R- sssh........don't you even dare to take her name.....

He again about to punch......but this time Surya stops his punch......soon the fight turns more messy.......Taani is crying badly......seeing both of them fighting badly......

T- please stop it.......please rukk jaaiye.....

But both of them don't pay attention to her.......soon team along with Abhay to reaches on terrace happily but gets shocked seeing Rey and Surya fighting and Taani crying badly.......

Swayam and  Abhay rushes to them to stop the fight...... Swayam holds Rey and Abhay holds Surya.......they some how pulls them away.......

Sw- what the hell is happening here...... aap dono aise kyu ladh rahe hain......

Rey looks at Surya in anger......he gives a calm look

Ab- Sunny tu btaa kya hua hai aisa ki tum dono