Chapter : 27

Surya stands up to go inside.....as it's getting chilly......he comes inside.....something comes under his foot.....he looks down and finds Taani's phone

Su- yeh phone to Miss Sekhawat ka hai.....but yeh yanha kaise?

He looks around.....a fear comes inside him.....after remembering ....that night incident

Su- kanhi woh stalker

He runs inside....recklessly searching for Taani......first he reaches dorm room.....but doesn't find Taani there.....he comes out and rushes towards RH to look for her ....he looks inside team is practising but Taani isn't anywhere to be seen......

Su- Miss Sekhawat kanha hai aap.....

He again searches for her.....in all dorms......but doesn't find Taani.....he looks here and there in frustration....he then moves towards college to search for her......and finds her bangles scattered at floor.....he quickly picks them up.......and remembers she was wearing them......now his fear is turning true......he runs and checks on each and every class calling her........

Taani is seen hidding behind a seat in classroom......Surya and that Stalker both are searching for her......

By hearing Surya's voice that stalker runs away.......

Surya is checking each and every class room but doesn't find her......atlast he comes to same class Taani was hiding.....he looks in but doesn't find her......he turns to leave.....but he feels someone's presence......so slowly he moves towards that direction to check on.....and finds Taani.....hiding there......behind a bench all scared ....hidding her face in her knees .....and sobbing badly....

Surya is shocked and hurt looking at her in such condition he walks closer to her.....and comes at her level.....and puts hand at her head........

Taani gets starlted by his touch.....she panicks...

T- please jaane do mujhe kaun ho tum kya bigada hai maine tumhara....chod do mujhe.....

Su- Miss Sekhawat.....it's me.....Miss Sekhawat

But Taani continues to repeat her words.....

Surya holds her by shoulders......and jerks her....

Su- (loudaly) Taani......it's me.....

Now, Taani opens her eyes and looks at him

T- sir woh......(she cries badly)

Su- Miss Sekhawat........main aa gya hu naa.....aapko darne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai

T- sir....woh......he.....sir usne mujhe....

She isn't able able to complete......she again cries badly.....Surya takes her into a hug.....tears also forms in his eyes....Taani cries hiding her face in his.....after some time he breaks the hug

Su- hum......room par chalain.

T- hmmm..

She tries to stand up but isn't able to because of injury in her leg.....Surya looks at that.....his eyes turns red in anger

He looks at Taani and lifts her up in bridal manner......and takes her back to dorm room......

Surya makes her lie on bed.....he then brings the first aid box.....he aids her injury.....Taani hisses in pain......he looks at her.....and his eyes are also showing same pain......

Su- Miss Sekhawat bass thoda sa aur.....

Finally her bandaging is done.....Surya looks at Taani.....she is sitting there all sacred.....Surya stands up in anger to go out .....but Taani holds his hand