Chapter : 26

Surya comes up after changing....Taani opens the door....

T- come

Su- boliye....

T- aap pahle andar aaiye.....

Surya comes inside her room....he looks at her bed....it was completely untidy... her clothes were scattered all over her bed

T- sit

Su- kanha....

Just then Taani looks at her bed....she gets embaraced because of that....she quickly picks up all the clothes from there......and makes a bundle from it.... surya just looks on.....she is doing that with clumsyness......so again and again she making her clothes fell.....Surya picking those up....and gives to her....she again makes other clothes fell....Surya again gives to her.....

Taani quickly takes them and pushes them inside cupboard ......

Su- Miss Sekhawat.....

T- ji......(without turning back)

Su- actually abhi bhi kuch rah gya hai

Taani turns to look and is shocked to find her inners on floor and Surya giving a weird look to her and that cloth

Taani rushes to pick that up......but slips on carpet......and both fells on bed...... Surya on bed and Taani above him..... Surya looks at her......her hair strands are falling at his face......he just puts them behind her ear.....unknowingly Taani looks at him......he just gets lost in her eyes......
Taani gets uncomfortable by the way he is looking at her.....she tries to stand up but again slips....and falls more hardly on him...and this fall brings Surya back to reallity

Su- ouch.....Miss Sekhawat do you really want to kill me.....

T- Sir woh main actually

She again tries......but again looses her balance.....but this time Surya puts his hand in between....to stop her coming over him.......Taani is shocked by looking where his hands are....Surya also looks at it.....he also get shocked....that he holded her by her br**st....

T- you....how dare you

Su- I'm sorry Miss Sekhawat......woh main.......(he takes his hands quickly Taani again falls over him.....and this time hitting him at his head)

Su- ouch Miss Sekhawat aap kis janam ka badla le rahi hain mujhse

T- main.....aap bataiye.....aap kya kar rahe hain.....aapne abhi kanha......

Surya looks at her embarasingly

Su- I'm sorry......for that.....but I didn't did that intentionally

T- kya ptaa intentional tha ki nhi

Surya looks at her open mouthed

T- haa.....aur kya.....aap jaise ladko ko bhut acche se jaanti hu main....who acts as innocent who acts as.....that they knows nothing but andar dimag main gandagi bhari hoti hai.......(she said casually....just to tease him)

Surya's face turned red in anger....he pushes Taani away in anger.....she fells on floor......and looks at him in anger

Surya stands up from her bed and storms out.....Taani looks on....

T- abb inhe kya ho gya? Buraa lag gya kya meri baat ka....but maine toh aise hi casually.....kuch bhi.....

Surya......runs out as he is feeling suffocated.....he remembers Taani's words.....then.....he goes back at that when he was also a student.....

A girl is putting....allegation on him.... that he tried to molest her......Surya tries hard to defend him but no one listens to him.......police arrests him......he pleads.....he then looks towards Pooja