Chapter:31

Girls dorm-

Taani is feeling in Rey's embrace peacefully......she moves a little in sleep.....but Rey again pulls her towards him.....in that her lips touches at his neck..... passing down shivers through his body......by that he suddenly opens his eyes......and looks at Taani......who is so near to him......he looks at her.....she hided her face in his neck's crook.......he smiles looking at her.......and plants a kiss at her forehead.......
Then slowly takes her out from his embrace.........and as he moves a little away from Taani.....her face expression.....turns from smiley to frown......Rey looks at her

R- kitni cute lag rahi hai......yeh abhi......

He looks at her pout which formed due to loosing his warmth from her side....... Rey is loosing himself in it......a strong urge arises in him to kiss her pout.....but he controls himself.....he makes her lie down properly......puts the pillow under her head......where some time before was his arm......he then tucks her well in sheet.....and again looks at her.....he plants a kiss at her forehead......he again looks at her pout.....and looses control.....just about to place his lips on her......but controls himself and moves out.......

He reaches at the dorm door and again looks at her.......and then imagines kissing her pout.....

R- stop it Rey.....kya soch raha hai tu.....it's not right......tu aise kaise

He shakes his badly......to throw off his thaughts.....but it doesn't help him......

R- ek kiss hi karne ki soch raha hu....ismain kya galat hai.....after all she is mine......aaj nhi toh kal....hume kiss toh karna hi hai....kiss na....sirf kiss nhi bhut kuch......

He imagines.....himself with Taani.... in some intimate moments....and then blushes.....

R- chii......Rey......kitna ghatiya aadmi hu tu......aise kaise tu usko lekar yeh soch sakta hai......shame on you

He makes faces.....gives a last look to Taani.....and moves out of the door.....after taking two three steps.....he stops and looks back

R- I just wants to feel her lips.....what's wrong in that? Yeah I'll just give a light peck on her lips..... that's it.....

He moves towards Taani.....determined
Rey reaches near her......he looks at her....her eyebrows are knitted.....and her expressions are frowned......he smiles looking at her.....because he knows well by she is like this.....because she is missing him beside her.....

Rey looks at her......he tilts his a little.....he is just a inch away from her....lips......but Taani opens her eyes.... Rey is shocked to see that.....

T- Rey......

R- Taani......woh main I'm sorry......main toh ptaa nhi kaise.....

He tries to move.......but Taani holds his collar and pulls him towards her.....kissing him.....Rey's eyes widens by this........but soon he finds no reaction from Taani......Rey looks at her.....and finds her.....in deep slumber......

Rey- toh Taani ne mujhe......neend main......

He hears are murmuring something....so brings his ear near her to listen her.......and finds her....taking his name.....in sleep......Rey smiles....

R- don't worry.....sweetheart.....bhut jald woh waqt bhi aayega.....jab main or tum humesha saath honge.....when we sleep together.....and wake up beside each other.....that to without the fear of your khadoos bhai.....

He looks at her......and then here and there.....that if any girl isn't awakened.....when finds everyone in  deep slumber......he again quickly pecks at her lips and runs out quickly.....