Chapter: 36

Hey guys.....after many ups and downs.....today it's a complete TaaRey update......only and only TaaRey.....so enjoy😁

*****************
It's been about 15 days.....but there is no change in Taani....she still remains inside her room......don't talk to anyone don't let anyone come close to her......not even girls.....the one who can handle her is only her bhai.....

But even after that Swayam is releived.... as from past one week Taani never screamed in night.....he is happy that she is trying to come out of her fear....she is trying hard....to cope up with the things......

Swayam and Taau ji are having dinner...

Taau ji- Swayam.......woh Taani ne dinner kiya?

Sw- nahi papa.....but main uske room main rakh aaya hu.....usne kaha hai ki jab uska mann hoga tab woh khaa legi....

Taau ji nodes.....and then leaves towards his room....after having his food......Swayam to completes the dinner.....and goes in his room....

Taani's room-
Taani is sitting in bussy.....reading something.....and again & again looking at time......and then at her room's window........she is pouting.....looking at time.....soon she hears some sounds and starts acting as if was bussy in her book....
Someone is knocking at her room's window.....she hears it.....but acts as bussy.....soon her phone rings.....showing prince charming....

Taani recieves the phone

T- hello.....haa Rey....

Rey- Taani.....kabse knock kar raha hu.....kholo

T- accha.....maine suna nhi....woh bussy thi

R- yaar baatain baad main.....pahle window kholo.....nhi toh main pakka neeche.....

Taani quickly stands up.....and opens the window.....she then forwards hand towards Rey......he holds her hand Taani pulls him in

R- Missed me

T- nahi toh

R- mera wait kar rahi thi?

T- no.....why would I?

R- really.....

He opens his phone......and shows her a video......Taani gets shocked seeing that as in that she is impatienly looking at time.....her phone and then at window

R- so.....abb btao....mujhe miss kar rahi thi ki nhi....

Taani doesn't say anything......Rey hugs her from back.......

R-but I missed you......tumhe ptaa hai tumhare bina college kitna boring ho gya hai......please aa jaao naa.....

Taani face suddenly turns little bit terrified.....her body again shiver.... Rey to feels it

R- I'm I'm....sorry....Taani....woh main ptaa nhi kaise .......

He thinks to divert her mind.....so looks in room....

R- Taani.....woh bhut bhook lagi hai chalo na khaana khaate hain.....aao....

He drages her and makes her sir at near by chair......and takesa morsel and forwards it towards,her......she takes the bite without any arguement...both quitly have their dinner......

T- main...hand wash karke aati hu...

Rey nodes.....Taani goes in bathroom

R- abey tu pagal hai kya? Kya kya bakwas karta,rahta hai.....itni mushkil se woh kuch normal huyi hai or tu hai ki sab kharab karne par tula hai.......she needs time to forget all that.......and you to.....