Chapter 5

He takes a step toward me and I stay put, refusing to back down. He takes another step when he sees I'm not budging and doesn't stop until he closes the distance between us, but I don't move a hair. I stand firm and clench my fists at my sides as he lifts his hand to touch me. I slap his hand away and he just chuckles like it's so funny. It's not. This whole situation is far from funny.

"Don't touch me," I seethe. He tries again and I slap his hand away even harder this time. "I said don't fucking touch me," I bite out.

"She's feisty," the guy in the fox mask comments from behind him, speaking up for the first time all night. I notice he's also using a voice changer but his voice sounds a bit different. His voice sounds more high-pitched like an overly enthusiastic clown and his leader, the one who is clearly behind all this has a deep voice that would be sexy if it actually sounded more human.

"Who fucking asked you?" I throw at him and hear the guy in the creepy mask laugh. "And why are you fucking laughing?" I question the one who started all this. "You chased me out of my home, hurt me, touched me against my will, and for what? Mischief night?"

"This is about more than just one stupid night," the guy in the vile mask says and I hate how cryptic he's being. Who is he? And what does he even mean?

"You know what? Fuck off," I respond and walk past him, realizing I was just part of some twisted teenage prank. "I'm so fucking done."

I only make it a few steps when I feel his big hand grasp my wrist and yank me back into his chest, leaving my back pressed against his front. He wraps his arm around me, pressing it right under my heaving breasts, and holds me to him tight, making it hard for me to breathe with the death grip he has on me. I close my eyes trying to breathe through my nose when I feel him squeeze my breast in his other hand, sending my heart back into a frenzy.

"Stop!" I scream and flail my arms above my head, and try to slip down and out of his hold, but get nowhere with his death grip on me.

I reach for his mask, hoping to get it off him, but he stops me, grasping my wrist in his hand.

"Hold her," he instructs the guy in the fox mask. His accomplice doesn't hesitate to walk over and take his place behind me, holding my arms behind me from my biceps. I try to shove him off me and struggle against his hold, but he's too strong for me and just tightens his grip on me, making sure I can't go anywhere this time.

The guy with the X's for eyes steps in front of me off to the side and runs his gloved hand between my cleavage, down my stomach to my waist. But he doesn't stop, he keeps gliding his finger down my pelvis until he reaches my sex. I tense under his touch and he notices and chuckles before wrapping his hand around my pussy and pressing his right thumb over the front of my onesie.

I gasp and try to pull away from him but he holds me tight and doesn't let me go anywhere as he lifts his mask enough to cover my nipple with his mouth and starts rubbing me up and down with his fingers over the front of my onesie. I nearly moan from what his mouth and fingers are doing to me but bite my tongue to keep from reacting to his touch out loud. He may be able to provoke me physically but I won't let him hear what he wants no matter what he does to me.

"Please stop," I beg him but he doesn't listen. He just moves his mouth to my other nipple and keeps rubbing me over my pussy making me writhe under his fingers.

God, this is so wrong.

He presses his fingers into me harder and when I feel my orgasm on the cusp I kick out and connect with his balls. He falls to the ground with a loud grunt. I don't waste a second and turn my face and bite his accomplices left hand that is holding my bicep and I don't let go until he curses in pain and releases me from his hold.