Chapter 6

I pull away from Gage's ravenous mouth to whisper, "I hate you," but I don't mean it. Not one bit.

"I can tell," he says with a wicked grin. "Now get back here and kiss me." He pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him, and lifts my chin before pressing another kiss to my lips. I lose myself to his heated kiss as he slides his hands over my onesie. This time I don't make a move to stop him, wanting more. No, needing more.

He cups my breasts in his hands and moan into his mouth when he starts massaging them. I place my hands over his and squeeze them, letting him know with my actions just what I need. He pulls back to look at me like he can't believe I'm real before lowering his mouth to my breasts and squeezing them hard in his hands as he licks and sucks on my nipples over the fabric of my onesie. He alternates between the two and doesn't stop until the fabric is see-through from his saliva.

"Fuck," he mutters as he takes in my nipples that are practically trying to stab their way through the fabric of my onesie with how hard they are.

"Don't stop," I beg him breathily.

He grabs my onesie from around the neck and slides it off my shoulders and down my back. As soon as my breasts are exposed to his hungry eyes he leans in and takes my right nipple into his warm mouth as he helps me out of my onesie. When my arms are free from the confines of my long sleeves, I wrap my arms around his neck and play with the hair at the back of his neck as he grabs onto my hips with a bruising grip and keeps sucking on my nipple until it's tender and swollen.

"Let me suck her other tit," I hear Eli say and peel my eyes open to see him watching us from the shadows. I honestly forgot he was here. He's been so quiet the whole time, I thought he had left.

"Fine but touch her pussy and I cut your dick off," Gage threatens Eli and I hear him laugh as he steps out of the shadows. He approaches me where I'm sitting on Gage's lap and kneels on my left side. Gage lays me down on the floor for Eli and he doesn't hesitate to lower his mouth toward my nipple. When I feel his warm breath cover the sensitive bud, I feel a shiver go down my back straight to my clit.

Deep down, I know I should stop him. It's wrong on so many levels that I'm letting not only my step-brother have his wicked way with me, but also his best friend. But as wrong as it all is, I can't bring myself to stop what's happening. It feels too good. And for once, I just want to live in the moment and give in to Eli and Gage and see where the night takes us.

When Eli's mouth wraps around my nipple I gasp and bury my hand in his hair. "Eli, that feels so good," I whisper to him and hear him groan over my nipple.

"I'm going to make you feel even better," Gage says and grips my onesie from where it's bunched up at my waist. I lift my hips and he slides it down my body languorously, making sure to cover my exposed skin in kisses as he takes it off me. When he sees my white lace boy shorts, he kisses me over the front of my panties before pressing his tongue between my slit and flicking it up. Even through the lace material, I can feel the warmth of his tongue and feel my clit throb at the delicious sensation.

"More. I need more," I beg him and he doesn't hesitate to take my panties off me, leaving me completely naked and at their mercy.

He spreads me open for him, exposing my slick core to his eyes, and grips me under both my thighs before sliding me down the ground toward him. I feel rocks and twigs bite into my skin and hiss in pain, but the pain is quickly replaced with pleasure when he buries his tongue and nose in my pussy and eats me out like a starved man.

I lower my right hand down my naked stomach that's covered in bumps and stretch marks, and blindly seek out his head. When I find it, I slip my fingers into his disheveled hair and pull on it hard, making him moan. I feel the vibration of his moan and his tongue piercing on my clit and fight against the hold he has on my legs and try to arch into his mouth needing friction but he doesn't let me move an inch so I do the only thing I can do and force my legs closed, nearly squeezing the life out of him with my thick thighs. But it doesn't faze him in the least bit. He keeps licking up my juices like they're the most delicious honey.