Chapter 7

Gage watches over my shoulder like a hawk waiting for Eli to disappear and the second he's out of sight, he pulls me to him for a fiery kiss. I sigh against his lips and grind my hips into him, not caring how shameless I'm being.

"Gage, I need you."

"I need you too, Sagan. So fucking much," Gage says, pulling me back to him for a passionate kiss. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth and pulls on it hard, making me moan.

"More. I need more." I reach for the hem of his hoodie not wanting to wait another second and help him strip out of it only to find a T-shirt under it. I groan in frustration hating that he has so much clothes on. All I had on was my dang onesie and panties. He chuckles in amusement, loving how desperate I am to get him naked.

I grind over his pants, needing something to hold me over until we're both naked.

"Fuck, Sagan. Not again," he says in a pained voice as I grind on him.

"I can't wait," I respond, shamelessly rubbing myself over the bulge in his jeans and lean in to kiss him.

"You're going to make me come."

"You won't. You have too much restraint," I tell him.

"How do you know that?"

"I may have watched you once," I admit sheepishly and he digs his nails into my ass as I grind into him.

"Yeah? When?" he asks in the huskiest voice, probably feeling aroused by the idea of me watching him.

"One time you brought over some random girl. I'm guessing from one of your concerts."

"And you watched me fuck her?"

I nod and bite my lip.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"What do you think?"

"Knowing you, you probably enjoyed the show."

"I did," I admit unabashedly. "When you finally let go and came in her, I ran to my room and got myself off to the thought of you fucking me. Not her. Me."

"Fuck. Now I'm really going to come," he responds when he hears my confession.

"You'll come when you're inside me," I tell him and practically rip his shirt over his head, needing to get him naked, and am relieved when I see his naked chest. Finally. I'm surprised to see that his right nipple is pierced. I wonder when he got that. But I don't wonder for long and press my lips to his pierced nipple before licking and sucking on it. He slips his hand into my hair and holds me there as I swirl his nipple with my tongue. I press the tip of my tongue between the hoop ring and pull on it, making him groan.

"That's enough," he says and when he starts to pull me, I latch onto his nipple piercing with my teeth and make him hiss in pain, but I don't let go. I pull on it until its stretched taut before finally releasing it. I see a drop of blood drip down the side of his nipple and lean back in and lick it up with my tongue before wrapping my mouth around his nipple and laving it with my tongue. He hisses again but I don't stop, wanting to soothe it better.

I feel him lean back on his hands and smile around his nipple when I realize he's given up on trying to stop me. I move onto his other nipple and swirl my tongue around it before flicking it with my tongue and sucking on it.

I feel his dick twitch under me and reach between my legs to grasp his length through his jeans and rub him over his pants. He lets his head fall back before lifting it back up to watch what I'm doing. I meet his gaze and see that he's biting his lip as I get him off. But it's still not enough. I need more.