Chapter 9

I feel a hand wrap around the front of my throat and turn around to see Gage smiling at me where he's laying.

"Morning, Gage."

"Morning, Sagan. Ready for another round?" he asks me and I nod.

He pushes me onto my back and crawls down my body, pressing wet kisses, licks, and bites all over my skin, driving me crazy with his teasing kisses and bites. When he reaches my mound, he breathes in the scent of my essence that is already dripping onto his bedsheets.

"You're so fucking wet," he whispers against my sex as he spreads my lips, exposing my folds to his hungry eyes. I feel a shiver run down my back straight to my clit at his words. "I need to taste you," he says before burying his mouth and nose in my pussy. I slide my backside down the bed toward him and grasp his hair and pull on it as he licks and sucks on my clit.

I wake with a start and hear heavy breathing and panting in the room and realize it's coming from me. I quickly sit up just as I feel something press to my clit and nearly collapse to my back from the sensation but manage to hold myself up with my weak arms to see that Gage is between my legs, eating me out just like he was in my dream.

He senses I'm finally awake and lifts his lips from my pussy and says, "Morning, beautiful."

"Good morning to you too," I say feeling slightly out of breath, not believing this is my life now. Not many women get an attentive partner but I'm glad I found one in Gage, and cannot wait to be woken up like this again and again.

"I was trying not to wake you," he says sheepishly.

"I'm glad you did. I would have hated to miss out on this," I admit and reach out for his head with my right hand and fist his hair before pressing his face back to my pussy. He groans into my sex and doesn't hesitate to get back to getting me off with his mouth.

I keep my grip on his hair and watch him, raised up on one arm as he eats me out like a starved man. He's so ravenous you would think we didn't fuck last night, but we did, and I have no doubt we will fuck again today and I cannot wait to see just what we get up to today. And since today is Halloween, one of my favorite days of the year, I know he's going to go out of his way to make this a Halloween I'll never forget. I can just feel it in my gut.

I clench up when I feel him go from licking and sucking my clit to fucking me with his tongue and nearly come the moment his tongue pierces my entrance.

"Gage," I breathe out his name like a prayer but he doesn't stop and slides two fingers inside me and fucks me with his tongue and fingers until I'm a trembling mess and come all over his mouth. He licks up every drop of my essence before crawling up over my body and kissing me.

"That was the best wake up call ever," I compliment him, making him grin.

"Get used to it because this is only the first of many to come."

"I can't wait," I say and drag my nails down his torso until I find just what I'm looking for and grasp his hard length in my hand making him growl.

"Sagan," he says my name in a warning tone as I run my thumb over the tip of his throbbing cock making him hiss through his teeth.

"What?" I say innocently.

"You need your rest so you're ready for me tonight," he says, promising me with his words that he'll give me just what I want but not now.

"Fine," I respond with a pout, feeling slightly upset that he's not letting me have my way with him.

"I promise you the wait will be worth it," he reassures me and lowers his mouth to my nipple and flicks it with his tongue before pulling it between his lips, torturing me even further with his mouth before getting out of bed and leaving me alone.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower and take care of this," he says, looking down at his erect dick.

"I'd do it for you but you won't let me," I whine.

"Tonight," he reiterates. "I promise you'll get everything you want and more," he says leaning in and presses a kiss to my forehead. I close my eyes and sigh loving the feeling the way his tender kiss feels on my skin. "Now get some rest," he tells me before taking off to take a shower.

I roll over and take over his spot and breathe in his scent on his pillow, and fall asleep surrounded by his scent and the thought of what he just did to me.

I wake up after noon, feeling well-rested and excited for the day that lays ahead of me, and am surprised when I find my onesie from last night spread out on the foot of the bed. I look behind me and am a little disappointed when I don't find Gage with me. But in his place, I find a note.

I made you breakfast. It's waiting for you inside the microwave on a plate. You may need to reheat it. When you finish eating, get ready because I'm taking you out tonight. Do me a favor and wear that onesie you wore last night. I want to see it on you again. But make sure and wear a bra and panties tonight. I don't want others to see what's mine when we go out. Love you, Gage.

I smile at his note and head downstairs and eat my breakfast naked, wishing Gage was home to watch me. If he was, I would not put it past him to drop to his knees in front of my stool and eat me out while I eat my food at the breakfast bar. And I bet he would enjoy every second as he gets me off with just his tongue.

I feel myself get aroused at the thought and hurry to finish my food so I can take a shower and take care of myself before getting ready for the day that lays ahead.

Three hours later, I'm dressed and ready to go out with my man.

"Thanks for wearing this for me again," I hear Gage say as he steps into my room and walks up behind me where I stand in front of my full-length mirror. I turn in his arms and stand on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"I missed you," I say as he runs his hand over the backside of my 'Spicy' onesie. I thought about washing it for the occasion but decided to leave it dirty instead thinking the dirt and stains added to my costume which is a 'Dead Spicy Queen.' It's ridiculous, I know. But I think it's pretty clever at the same time.

I just threw on my onesie, making sure to put on panties and a bra just like Gage asked, pinned a tiara into my long raven black hair that reaches my butt, and added fake blood to all my scrapes and bruises I gained from last night, making them look more gruesome than they are. I think it looks great and have no doubt people will think I made it all using special effects makeup but what they won't know is that it's all very much real and a reminder of what happened between Gage and I last night. A night I will never forget and that will forever be our dirty little secret.

As crazy and scary as last night was, I wouldn't change it for anything in the world because Gage showed me that he can cater to my dark heart and has no problem giving me just what I need when I need it. And I can't wait for us to give in to our deepest darkest desires again. I know when we do, it will be even better than last night because we are both on the same page and more in tune with each other than we've ever been.

I literally got the best of both worlds with him because he knows just how to satisfy the dark part of my heart but also can make love to me when I just need to feel cherished and loved. And you can't put a price on that. I'm one very lucky girl to have a guy as amazing and perfect as Gage in my life and can't wait until we can be together openly. For now, I just have to love him in secret and am looking forward to sneaking around with him and doing everything I've ever wanted to do to him and know tonight will just be the start of all the amazing things to come for us.