Chapter 8

Gage carries me inside the house and walks us to every door but never sets me down as he checks every doorknob making sure they're all locked. After checking the last door, he carries me to the guest bathroom on the first floor and helps me bathe and washes me from head to toe before washing himself. As tired as I am, I can't help but watch him intently from my spot where I rest against the tub across from him as he washes his gorgeous body that's covered in tattoos. I couldn't see them out in the forest because it was so dark out but now that we're inside with the lights on, I take the time to appraise all his tattoos. He has way more than I remember. Although, I never dared look at his body closely.

I would always try and look at him whenever he took his shirt off but as soon as he caught me staring, I would quickly turn away, which never gave me the chance to see all of him. But now, I'm taking my sweet time looking at every inch of him, starting with his chest piece that rests right in the center of his chest.

I'm surprised to see that a voluptuous fallen angel sits right between his pecks, not only that, she's naked and curvy like me and has beautiful black wings that extend out behind her.

"I love the fallen angel on your chest," I compliment him.

"Yeah?"

I nod.

"I based her on you," he says matter of fact.

"You did not."

"I did. That's why she's curvy and gorgeous like you," he tells me. "The lyrics on my arm were also inspired by you," he says, running his hand over his left arm that's covered in a full sleeve. It has lyrics interwoven between skulls and roses, which are two of my favorite things.

"And the tattoo on your thigh?" I ask, looking at his left thigh that is bent up out of the water and leaning against the side of the tub.

"It's a wolf."

"Why a wolf?" I ask curiously. It seems so random.

"Because they're my spirit animal. I've always seen my dark desires like those of a wolf. I love the hunt. I love the idea of being the predator and chasing my prey," he says and I feel my damn sex clench at his words. I loved being his prey tonight as scary as it was in the beginning.

"So I'm guessing you enjoyed yourself tonight."

"I did. It's the best night I've ever had. I had never gotten to experience what it felt like being a predator until tonight. And now that I have, I can't help but want more."

"I'm sure I could help you with that," I say with a mischievous grin as he washes his big cock that is already getting hard under his hand. He sees me watching him run his hand up and down his shaft under the water and sits up on the edge of the tub and holds himself up with one hand as he fists his cock in the other and starts to pleasure himself for me.

I lean back against the tub and lower my hand beneath the water and do the same, spreading my pussy with two fingers and circling my clit slowly. He bites his lip and pumps his hand faster. I notice his breathing getting heavier and unplug the tub so the water drains out. When the water is completely gone and he sees my wet naked body writhing under my hand, he nearly loses it.

I arch my hips into my hand and decide to push him just a tad further by throwing my legs over the sides of the tub, exposing my sex to him even more. I run my fingers through my moisture wanting him to hear just how wet I am for him before curling two fingers inside my sex and fingering myself for him.

"Don't. Stop," he says in between pants as he twists his fist and pumps his dick harder.

"Wasn't planning on it," I tease him and pull my fingers out to circle my clit again. I press them harder to my too sensitive bud and come undone under my fingers. That's all it takes for him to let loose. He comes in spurts on his stomach and I quickly sit up on my knees, feeling the sting of my scrapes and bruises on my legs, but am so turned on, the pain is nothing compared to what I'm feeling right now.