YPW 1

"I told you to be careful, Tae" Jimin says as he slaps his friend's arm

"I told you to be careful, Tae" Jimin says as he slaps his friend's arm. Let's just say, he got into a car accident and fractured his leg, now he's here, laid down with his leg in a cast. But he's a bit unlucky as he had to share a room with someone.
"What can I say? The road was slippery" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. Jimin rolled his eyes too, sighing.
"You're lucky" The other says, giving him his peeled orange.
"I literally am not, I have to share a room with someone" Taehyung says, sighing.
"Well, at least your aren't alone" Jimin says, laughing.

Taehyung's head to the side as the curtain that separates him and the other patient was pushed a little. Frowning, he saw a sleeping male on the bed. There was two people though, one woman and one man, probably his parents. They stared at Taehyung, apologizing.
"Do you think Kook will be okay with us leaving him here? I don't want to though" He hears, raising his brow.
"Don't worry, he'll be okay, and besides he have someone here" Seems like they didn't want to leave their son. Taehyung decided not to gossip anymore as he knew it was something personal.

It was in the middle of the night, Taehyung hears the curtain move. Opening his eyes a little, he was met with the same guy staring at him. He gulps, he was so close. He sees the guy smile before he went back to his bed. He secretly looked, seeing him pouting as he plays with his fingers. Frowning, he tried not to make so much noise as it might scare the guy. He looks like he's a bit weird, but he's cute at the same time. Also, what he did awhile ago was a bit weird, but Taehyung ain't complaining, he got see his face up close.