YPW 4

Jungkook looked to his side, staring at Taehyung

Jungkook looked to his side, staring at Taehyung. The older senses this, staring back. Jungkook gulps, looking away. They had been getting along and yeah, they're currently(😎) friends. Taehyung sighed, grabbing one paper then writing something.
"Psst" He let out, causing Jungkook to look back at him. He frowns, raising his brow as he grabbed the paper.

"What is it?"

Jungkook giggles, writing back. He then gave it to the older, smiling. Taehyung reads it, chuckling.
"You're bored?" He asks and the younger nods, sighing.
"What do you want me to do then?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow as he gave the paper.

"I wanna eat"

"Well, shit, Kook, I can't walk" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook huffs, pointing at the button next to the older's bed. Jungkook then wrote again, rolling his eyes.

"You're the only who can talk in this room, order me 5 cookies and banana milk"

"Okay, okay" Taehyung says before he pressed the button. He then hears the nurse's voice and he said what he wanted and what Jungkook's was. The nurse let out an okay before a beep was heard after.
"There, happy?" Taehyung says and Jungkook gave a thumbs up. After a few minutes, a knock was heard before the door opened. The nurse walks in with a cart, containing the food they wanted. Taehyung laughs while Jungkook licks his lips at the food.
"Oh, that cookies and banana milk is for him" Taehyung says and the nurse nodded, going to Jungkook's side of the room.

Jungkook giggles, giving another thumbs up to the older before he ate one cookie. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head as he ate his. The nurse went out while pushing the cart and the two were left again. Taehyung looked to his side and saw Jungkook's written letter.

"Thank you, hyung"