YPW Finale

(Short, I guess HAHAHA)

After many hours, Jungkook's surgery is finally finished. The doctors told them the good news, it was successful. Mrs Jeon bursts into tears as she heard that, not in sadness but happiness. Happiness that her son's okay and alive. Taehyung smiled as he hugged Mr Jeon, rubbing eachother's back.
"He's okay" Taehyung whispered to himself, smiling.

The three walked in Jungkook's room, seeing him smiling with his whole head bandaged.  He weakly opened his arms, and they all went to hug him.
"You're a fighter!" Taehyung says as he kisses Jungkook's face softly. Jungkook smiles, smiling widely.

A few years later...

"You know there was one thing I first said when we first met" Taehyung says, making Jungkook frown.

"What is it?"

The younger signed, raising his brow.

"You're face was like a few inches, right? Then when you went away, I said you're weird" Taehyung says, making Jungkook gasp, offended. The younger crosses his arms, huffing.
"Well, now it's you're PRETTY weird" Taehyung says as he emphasizes 'pretty'. Jungkook blushes, turning his head back to Taehyung before leaving a quick peck on his lips. Taehyung smiled, hugging Jungkook and kissing him deeply.
"You're so shy sometimes, I like it" Taehyung says, making Jungkook giggle.

'I love you by the way'

Jungkook signed and Taehyung smiled. He then signed back.

'I love you too more'